Author Topic: STUNNING Move by Putin  (Read 7649 times)

geronl

Re: STUNNING Move by Putin
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 09:37:41 pm »
@geronl

You really are obsessed with your hatred of Trump,ain't ya?

My comment had nothing to do with Trump. My comment is about the murderous tyrant named Putin.

Maybe you should read it again.

Anyone who thinks Putin has class or morals is just fooling themselves

P-U-T-I-N

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2016, 09:39:00 pm »
My comment had nothing to do with Trump. My comment is about the murderous tyrant named Putin.

Maybe you should read it again.

Anyone who thinks Putin has class or morals is just fooling themselves

P-U-T-I-N
And that has been true back when Trump was just another NY Democrat.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2016, 09:39:05 pm »

Only if the Pubbies in the Senate hold tough, and watching Linda and McStain over the past week has not given me much confidence.  The courts are practically hopeless since Roberts took over.

All true. We have to stop thinking in traditional terms. Trump and his team will not be playing patty-cake with the RINOs. They are there to get things done, not to play games. They should be able to work around the RINOs, or simply step over them. I don't expect that it will be business as usual anymore. Graham and McCain will either join in, or they will be pushed aside and made irrelevant.

SCOTUS is about to change in a drastic way. Soon, Roberts will be irrelevant.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 09:52:58 pm »

Roberts is Chief Justice, so maybe yes, maybe no.  It will be interesting to watch him when the guy who's been holding the blackmail leash leaves office.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 09:54:53 pm »
It baffles me that so many on the right think Putin and Russia are our friends. They are the enemy..

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »

All true. We have to stop thinking in traditional terms. Trump and his team will not be playing patty-cake with the RINOs. They are there to get things done, not to play games. They should be able to work around the RINOs, or simply step over them. I don't expect that it will be business as usual anymore. Graham and McCain will either join in, or they will be pushed aside and made irrelevant.

The Chief Justice is never irrelevant.  The Chief Justice sets the tone of the Court.

Only a hamstrung true believer in the Cult of Trump would think he was irrelevant.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2016, 09:58:47 pm »
@geronl

You really are obsessed with your hatred of Trump,ain't ya?

Maybe  you should take up drinking and pistol shooting for a hobby?

Golly.  @geronl said you're fooling yourself if you think Putin is one of the good guys.

Interesting how you make a statement about Putin's behavior into a statement of "hatred of Trump."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2016, 09:59:47 pm »
It baffles me that so many on the right think Putin and Russia are our friends. They are the enemy..

Indeed they are, and have been for a very long time.  It's useful to recollect Patton had a grudging respect for Rommel, while being bitter enemies. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2016, 10:04:04 pm »
The Chief Justice is never irrelevant.  The Chief Justice sets the tone of the Court.

Only a hamstrung true believer in the Cult of Trump would think he was irrelevant.

Geez Roberts is going to be around another 30-40 years. Trump maybe 8, he gets to replace Scalia possibly restoring the previous ideological balance to the court. For anything else to change at the SC one of the justices needs to die or retire. It is highly unlikely any of the liberal justices will retire during a Trump administration so thinking Trump will change the direction of the Court is unrealistic..

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2016, 10:07:54 pm »

Roberts is Chief Justice, so maybe yes, maybe no.  It will be interesting to watch him when the guy who's been holding the blackmail leash leaves office.

That is a funny thing you just said there. I have always had the impression that Obama, Soros, ValJar, someone, was blackmailing Roberts. But I never knew that others felt the same way. I thought it was just me.

But yes, now that we are on the topic, I do believe that someone is holding something on Roberts or his family. His decision on Obamacare was more than just wrong, it was utterly absurd.

However, the thing is, if Roberts is being blackmailed, the blackmail will still stand whether or not Obama is in office. We shall see, but it would not surprise me to see some changes in Judge Roberts position over the next year or couple of years. The only way he would be able to shake off whatever has a hold on him would be to step down. It may happen. I don't know. But I do think something will happen pretty soon.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2016, 10:43:19 pm »
Geez Roberts is going to be around another 30-40 years. Trump maybe 8, he gets to replace Scalia possibly restoring the previous ideological balance to the court. For anything else to change at the SC one of the justices needs to die or retire. It is highly unlikely any of the liberal justices will retire during a Trump administration so thinking Trump will change the direction of the Court is unrealistic..

Three words:  Ruth Bader Ginsburg
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2016, 10:45:07 pm »

That is a funny thing you just said there. I have always had the impression that Obama, Soros, ValJar, someone, was blackmailing Roberts. But I never knew that others felt the same way. I thought it was just me.

But yes, now that we are on the topic, I do believe that someone is holding something on Roberts or his family. His decision on Obamacare was more than just wrong, it was utterly absurd.

However, the thing is, if Roberts is being blackmailed, the blackmail will still stand whether or not Obama is in office. We shall see, but it would not surprise me to see some changes in Judge Roberts position over the next year or couple of years. The only way he would be able to shake off whatever has a hold on him would be to step down. It may happen. I don't know. But I do think something will happen pretty soon.

I agree with that there.

Edited to add:  You are far, far from alone in believing somebody's been holding Roberts' leash by blackmail.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:47:51 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2016, 10:58:49 pm »

You really believe she will step down during a Trump administration? hmm

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2016, 11:02:52 pm »
You really believe she will step down during a Trump administration? hmm

Have you seen her?  I'll bet she kicks the bucket during a Trump administration.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2016, 11:14:12 pm »

AKA, Sleeping beauty....

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2016, 11:17:53 pm »
Have you seen her?  I'll bet she kicks the bucket during a Trump administration.

Whatever, saying Trump is going to remake the SC based on your opinion that she will croak my be a nice fantasy to grab on to but it has no basis in fact.. :whistle:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:33 pm »

Me too. 83 years old. Another couple of years and she'll look like Skeletor's mother Nancy Pelosi.

Ruth Joan Bader Ginsburg (born Joan Ruth Bader; March 15, 1933)
to put that in perspective, she was 12 years old when WWII ended.
By the time the mid-50's hit, she was 20 years old, which would make her too old to date Fonzie or go to the sock-hop.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2016, 11:35:11 pm »
Whatever, saying Trump is going to remake the SC based on your opinion that she will croak my be a nice fantasy to grab on to but it has no basis in fact.. :whistle:

Purely conjecture, I'll admit.  Nobody knows when somebody's gonna croak, even in Death Penalty cases.  She sure as HELL ain't going willingly with any (R) in office, I'll give you that.   888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2016, 11:37:00 pm »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2016, 11:38:06 pm »
And that has been true back when Trump was just another NY Democrat.

Damn straight.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 11:42:32 pm »
Purely conjecture, I'll admit.  Nobody knows when somebody's gonna croak, even in Death Penalty cases.  She sure as HELL ain't going willingly with any (R) in office, I'll give you that.   888high58888

Actually, the one I am watching is Kennedy. If Trump has a chance to replace him I can see a ideological shift on a lot of 5-4 cases. Replacing Scalia maintains the status que, replacing Kennedy could be a game changer...

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2016, 11:43:32 pm »
We don't have to be friends,  but we also don't have to be enemies, neither.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2016, 12:02:11 am »

Just four years ago, we were trashing Obama for playing 'cozy' with Putin; "after the election I'll have more flexibility". We trashed the left for mocking Romney's warning about Russia. Even Mattis warned that Russia was still the enemy and calling our weakness towards them "Strategic Atrophy".

Now, some on our side are taking the same line and attitude O took in 2012 and our side cheers.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2016, 12:22:10 am »

@montanajoe

It baffles me why you or anyone else would still be sticking to that outmoded way of thinking. WE are probably closer to being communists now than Russia is,and Russia and America share the same enemies and have a lot in common besides that. Russia SHOULD be one of our biggest allies now. An alliance with Russia against the  "New World Order" which is so beloved of the majorityof our alleged Republicans and their Dim allies would help us both stabilize and protect our nations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2016, 12:25:02 am »
Golly.  @geronl said you're fooling yourself if you think Putin is one of the good guys.

Interesting how you make a statement about Putin's behavior into a statement of "hatred of Trump."

@geronl   @r9etb

geronl's statement was in relation to a suggested cooperation between Trump and Putin. If Putin were calling for the overthrow of Trump,geronl would be a huge Putin fan. Practically everything he posts is related to his hatred of Trump.

I'm beginning to suspect his last name is Bush.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!