Author Topic: Muslim student activists call for “a new Hitler” to “wipe out the Jews”  (Read 608 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim student activists call for “a new Hitler” to “wipe out the Jews”
By Caleb Ecarma | December 29, 2016 | Comments

Amidst a hotbed of antisemitism on Middle Tennessee State University’s campus, Dareen Ahmad, a student and a leading active member in the university’s Muslim Student Association, tweeted: “Israel is a terror state, we need a new Hitler,” presumably advocating for another Jewish genocide.

Ahmad has also tweeted: “Preachhh ‘@Bateekhahead: [translated from Arabic] Palestine is our land and the Jews are our dog!!!,’” and followed with another antisemitic tweet: “Omg if i was in falasteen right now id go wave our flag in every zionist kalbs [dogs] face right now!”

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/12/29/muslim-student-activists-call-new-hitler-wipe-jews/#JzIx1C73jKLBih8v.99

rangerrebew

I just know the liberal students at Middle Tennessee will suffer major trauma from this and demand the student be expelled.   I'm sure they will suffer more than they did when Trump was elected.  Yeah, right. :3:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It'd be funny if someone would stand up and say 'We need a new Genghis Khan to deal with the Muslim problem' or 'We need some Crusades to deal with the Muslims' and watch the sparks fly.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is it wrong that my first thought was "Typical millennial. Wants someone else to do the work." ?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink