Author Topic: Obama hates the reds (red states that is): more refugees sent to red states  (Read 488 times)

rangerrebew

Obama hates the reds (red states that is): more refugees sent to red states

Posted by Ann Corcoran on December 30, 2016

Michael Patrick Leahy at Breitbart has an interesting analysis of the numbers of refugees being seeded across America at an accelerated rate right now and reports that on a per capita basis, red states (states Trump won) are at the top of the list in terms of numbers of resettled refugees.
tillerson-and-trump

What will Trump and Tillerson (Secretary of State designee) do? Being generous, I’m giving them until February 16th to turn off the spigot.

In 2013 I first suggested that the US Refugee Admissions Program is part of a plan to TURN RED STATES BLUE!  (See my post about Tennessee, here.)

Bill Clinton was one of the engineers, GW Bush seemed oblivious, but Obama and his people have been open about changing the demographic makeup of the US.  He was changing America by changing the people.

So it is no surprise to see Leahy’s analysis with Nebraska headlining his piece:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/30/obama-hates-the-reds-red-states-that-is-more-refugees-sent-to-red-states/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:52:16 pm by rangerrebew »