Author Topic: Eagles QB Carson Wentz buys shotguns for entire offensive line  (Read 1140 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Eagles QB Carson Wentz buys shotguns for entire offensive line
« on: December 29, 2016, 06:00:05 pm »
The Philadelphia Eagles offense is definitely set up to use a “shotgun” formation.

Rookie quarterback Carson Wentz bought each of his offensive linemen a personalized Beretta shotgun for Christmas, a twist on the time-honored tradition of a quarterback rewarding the men who keep him upright each week, ESPN reported.

“This is an awesome gun. I’m excited about it,” said Allen Barbre, who, like Wentz, is an avid Hunter. “I don’t know if I’ll shoot it, though. It’s pretty nice.”

The shotguns are being engraved with each player’s number on the butt of the weapon, which is believed to be a Beretta Silver Pigeon – a $2,000 model.

“I like to go clay shooting and stuff,” Brandon Brooks told ESPN. “All I’ve got is a home defense tactical shotgun, short-barrel, so I was looking for one of these.”

Not everyone is applauding the shotguns, however.

Shira Goodman, the executive director of CeaseFirePA, expressed concern about gifting guns to NFL players. The Eagles, in particular, have had a recent spate of gun-related incidents. Linebacker Nigel Bradham was arrested in October after allegedly leaving a loaded gun in his backpack while trying to go through security at Miami International Airport. Josh Huff, a wide receiver, was charged in November with speeding, possession of a small amount of marijuana and unlawful possession of a weapon.

“Wentz is a hunter and there have been a lot of stories about that but there have also been a lot of stories how NFL players have got in trouble with their guns," Goodman told FoxNews.com.

She added: “This is certainly an interesting and unusual gift, I’ve heard of quarterbacks buying their offensive line ATVs or steak dinners… Putting locks on these guns will make them safer.”

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/12/29/eagles-qb-carson-wentz-buys-shotguns-for-entire-offensive-line.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!