Author Topic: World Health Organization: 1 in 3 Somalis are Insane. In Somalia there’s a belief that a mentally ill person can be cured by shutting them in a room with a hyena  (Read 871 times)

rangerrebew

World Health Organization: 1 in 3 Somalis are Insane
In Somalia there’s a belief that a mentally ill person can be cured by shutting them in a room with a hyena
October 10, 2013
Daniel Greenfield

Do we really need more Somali immigration? Aside from incidents like Westgate in which Somali terrorists kill non-Muslims, according to the World Health Organization, most of the country is insane.

That may explain some things.

Somalia has one of the world’s highest rates of mental illness with one in three people affected, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

The cause is Somali Muslim violence. And drugs.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/206871/world-health-organization-1-3-somalis-are-insane-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 05:52:06 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Imam Obama has brought in thousands of them and wants to sneak in more in spite of the fact there aren't enough hyenas in American to cure them all. :silly:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
World Health Organization: 1 in 3 Somalis are Insane
In Somalia there’s a belief that a mentally ill person can be cured by shutting them in a room with a hyena
October 10, 2013
Daniel Greenfield

Well........if the hyena is hungry enough. :whistle:

rangerrebew

Offline skeeter

Maybe thats why none of the ones in my area can hold a job. They just hang out at Starbucks, leering at anything not wearing pants.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They also believe that raping a virgin, and in Somalia that mean a small girl around 10 years old, will cure AIDS.

They also kill albinos and use their body parts in potions and rituals which will give them 'magic powers'.

Like most Muslims, these guys are living out of time. We are all in the 21st century, and they are still stuck at between 500AD to 700AD.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.