Author Topic: ‘White fear’ a driver that destroyed Dems under black Obama, says CNBC anchor John Harwood, but wait . . .  (Read 587 times)

rangerrebew

‘White fear’ a driver that destroyed Dems under black Obama, says CNBC anchor John Harwood, but wait . . .
December 28, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

John Harwood of CNBC has an explanation for everything that happened bad to the Democrat Party under President Obama’s watch, and the problem was a familiar culprit.

Under Obama’s leadership the party lost 1,042 government seats including in Congress and state legislatures, governorships and, of course, the presidency itself.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/28/white-fear-driver-destroyed-dems-black-obama-says-cnbc-anchor-john-harwood-wait-428918
But it’s not his fault according to Harwood.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:12:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

I've read more than a few columns by lib scribblers in the wake of the election where they profess great puzzlement about why white, middle class citizens "voted against their economic interests."
These "geniuses" seriously believe that because many Republicans accept their social security payments (which we had no say over), we should eagerly accept any and all gov programs supposedly directed at our "economic interests."
It just slays me that these libs refuse to acknowledge the ever-increading national debt because of worthless lib programs.  And they think that conservative Americans should want Big Government to take care of them and blow the national debt up by the trillions annually. Talk about living in a bubble.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:13:47 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
I've read more than a few columns by lib scribblers in the wake of the election where they profess great puzzlement about why white, middle class citizens "voted against their economic interests."
These "geniuses" seriously believe that because many Republicans accept their social security payments (which we had no say over), we should eagerly accept any and all gov programs supposedly directed at our "economic interests."
It just slays me that these libs refuse to acknowledge the ever-increading national debt because of worthless lib programs.  And they think that conservative Americans should want Big Government to take care of them and blow the national debt up by the trillions annually. Talk about living in a bubble.

What gets me is that they don't even seem to notice how their bleats about "voting against their interests" are incredibly insulting to the intelligence of everyone they talk about.  As if they know what's in our interest better than we do.  Not only are they stupid, they're smug about their stupidity.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!