Author Topic: The Media That Cried Wolf  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Media That Cried Wolf
« on: December 28, 2016, 02:14:44 pm »
December 28, 2016
The Media That Cried Wolf
By Brian C. Joondeph

“The Boy Who Cried Wolf” is one of many of Aesop’s fables. A shepherd boy tricks villagers into thinking a wolf is attacking his flock of sheep. The villagers run up the hill breathlessly only to find no wolf and the boy laughing at their frustration. After repeating this folly several times, a real wolf approaches his flock. When he cries for help, the villagers assume it’s another prank, ignore his pleas and the flock of sheep is scattered and lost.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/12/the_media_that_cried_wolf.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Resp3

Re: The Media That Cried Wolf
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:45:45 pm »
How funny, how ironic is it that the media is all upset over "fake news."

When they themselves are the biggest perpetrators of fake news as they lied and inflated polling numbers for months showing Hillary was going to win.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: The Media That Cried Wolf
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 06:29:37 pm »
How funny, how ironic is it that the media is all upset over "fake news."

When they themselves are the biggest perpetrators of fake news as they lied and inflated polling numbers for months showing Hillary was going to win.

They're upset mainly because they can't stand the competition.  "Fake news" is just their way of surreptitiously saying that what they provide is the truth, which no one believes.  Turning the term back upon them and providing proof of their faking of news stories just further illustrates that no one believes or trusts what they say anymore, and rightly so.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!