Author Topic: How George Soros Destroyed the Democratic Party  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

How George Soros Destroyed the Democratic Party
« on: December 28, 2016, 01:24:13 pm »
How George Soros Destroyed the Democratic Party
The Left ultimately destroys itself.
December 28, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

It was the end of the big year with three zeroes. The first X-Men movie had broken box office records. You couldn’t set foot in a supermarket without listening to Brittney Spears caterwauling, “Oops, I Did It Again.” And Republicans and Democrats had total control of both chambers of legislatures in the same amount of states. That was the way it was back in the distant days of the year 2000.

In 2016, Republicans control both legislative chambers in 32 states. That’s up from 16 in 2000.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265265/how-george-soros-destroyed-democratic-party-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:24:48 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: How George Soros Destroyed the Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 01:26:49 pm »
I wouldn't count either Soros or the commiecrats out so quickly - evil doesn't die that easily.  Nazi Germany survived another 11 months after D-Day, after all.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 02:21:08 pm »
There's good money in hate and there's good money in fear.

A handful of global elitists always stand to benefit the more of each there is in the world.  They profit from currency fluctuations, lending money to enemy combatants without regard to which side will win, and amassing power by ensuring key players around the globe are always beholden to them.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 11:21:39 pm »
I'm always amused by liberals who are outraged that conservative groups and pols get money from benefactors (the Koch bros for instance) while completely ignoring the millions-billions supplied to numerous lib groups by malefactors like Soros and other lib billionaires.
As W. F. Buckley Jr. said (and I paraphrase) libs profess to believe in the free exchange of ideas but then are shocked and dismayed to find that other people have different views than theirs.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 07:11:44 pm by goatprairie »

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 01:17:46 am »
   The republicans can take little to no credit for the Dems demise, they just got lucky, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.