Author Topic: Marijuana Contains "Alien DNA" From Outside Of Our Solar System, NASA Confirms  (Read 1004 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It's big news, set to shock, amaze, and entertain the world.

But unfortunately, it's got nothing to do with extraterrestrial stoners melding with Earth's plants.

However, since you're now reading, you'll almost certainly be interested in this research that looked into the clicking and sharing behaviors of social media users reading content (or not) and then sharing it on social media.

We here at IFLS noticed long ago that many of our followers will happily like, share and offer an opinion on an article - all without ever reading it. We're not the only ones to notice this. Last April, NPR shared an article on their Facebook page which asked "Why doesn't America read anymore?". The joke, of course, is that there was no article. They waited to see if their followers would weigh in with an opinion without clicking the link, and they weren't disappointed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjq6tmYnpXRAhVP0mMKHTRwAZQQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iflscience.com%2Feditors-blog%2Fmarijuana-contains-alien-dna-from-outside-of-our-solar-system-nasa-confirms%2F&usg=AFQjCNGGKZ_kLRA48_82FH3bz96HWwb3uQ&sig2=w1pTVigjph56tq3Mi_pzyg

@AbaraXas
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I don't really want to read the article but I wanted to stop by and arrogantly state something about "normalcy bias" and leave you to wallow in your ignorance of "the truth".

That is all.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't really want to read the article but I wanted to stop by and arrogantly state something about "normalcy bias" and leave you to wallow in your ignorance of "the truth".

That is all.

"Why doesn't America read anymore?". The joke, of course, is that there was no article.

:tongue2: :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Just in case.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

"Why doesn't America read anymore?". The joke, of course, is that there was no article.

:tongue2: :silly:

It is an experiment to see how many times the article would be 'clicked' and shared based on the headline alone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It is an experiment to see how many times the article would be 'clicked' and shared based on the headline alone.

Not right now, dear. I'm wallowing.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This article is absolutely correct

Offline the_doc

But unfortunately, it's got nothing to do with extraterrestrial stoners melding with Earth's plants.

I knew the news was fake.  DNA is DNA is DNA.  There is no such thing as alien DNA unless we have found an ET and sequenced his genome (or maybe the Monsanto corn he eats in his space travels).

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This article is absolutely correct

This is why I mentioned you. The spread of fake news is so easy. Nice to see some backlash forming against the MSM now.

Offline montanajoe

Geez who reads the article..that's so last century..