Author Topic: Drexel Professor Has A History Of Hating White People And Wishing For Their Genocide  (Read 1023 times)

rangerrebew

Drexel Professor Has A History Of Hating White People And Wishing For Their Genocide
Photo of Alex Pfeiffer
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
10:21 PM 12/25/2016

George Ciccariello-Maher (Youtube screenshot/ LASP Cornell)   George Ciccariello-Maher (Youtube screenshot/ LASP Cornell)

Drexel University associate professor of political science George Ciccariello-Maher has a long history of espousing racist views towards white people on Twitter and has at times supported genocide.

Cicariello-Maher, a white man who specializes in race and racism among other topics, has been the subject of criticism from media outlets and social media users after he tweeted on Saturday, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.” He subsequently deleted the tweet and brushed it off as a joke, saying that “White isn’t a race.” (RELATED: University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/25/drexel-professor-has-a-history-of-hating-white-people-and-wishing-for-their-genocide/#ixzz4TwiUyi00

rangerrebew

My question is why is this clown still teaching?  If someone said they wanted all blacks killed, I can assure everyone he would have been cut loose by Drexel long ago and the DOJ would have him in prison.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
My question is why is this clown still teaching?  If someone said they wanted all blacks killed, I can assure everyone he would have been cut loose by Drexel long ago and the DOJ would have him in prison.

Because the people with the power to remove him couldn't care less.

I don't know anything about Drexel but it depends a lot on whether they have an elected board of regents, directors etc and it depends on whether they're elected by the general population, just alums or some other system.

The University of Michigan is a mess but I blame we the people of Michigan because we don't bother to vote in the races for Regent seats. Its one of the reasons I support doing away with straight ticket voting. In MI. if you vote straight ticket, downticket races that are non partisan or have more candidates per party than seats available, go uncounted unless the voter specifically votes in them.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Being that the guy in question is white, can we start with him?

Guessing he really didn't think that one thru.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.vocativ.com/387503/alt-right-drexel-prof-tweet/

Richard Spencer is trying to get an invitation to speak at Drexel.

As far as I see it, these two are kind of two of a kind, despite having opposing opinions. They are united in the stupidity.  From what I've read, Spencer is pretty far out there but I haven't actually heard or read what he has said, sort of paraphrased in articles.