Author Topic: 10-Year-Old Autistic Girl Starts Singing ‘Hallelujah,’ It Will Leave You Covered In Chills  (Read 1493 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

John S. Roberts
11:14am December 22, 2016

(video audio at link, you will like it)
http://www.youngcons.com/10-year-old-autistic-girl-starts-singing-hallelujah-it-will-leave-you-covered-in-chills/
@240B thanks for posting that.  Pretty well made my day.   :laugh:

Offline doghouse

fantastic

I got a huge charge out of that.  Our family are educators and some of us work with disabled special needs kids.  This is one of those vids that just tugs my heart strings.

Offline goodwithagun

Screen went blurry for a moment  :laugh:

My son's on the high functioning end of the spectrum. He had one of the few speaking rolls in his school's Christmas program. He nailed it, and I mean he stole the show!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
ok, it is a good vid. everyone should see it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Excellent.

Thank you.

Offline NavyCanDo

As a father of a child also on the Autism Spectrum and ADHD I can understand how proud this makes this little girls parents, and how it must have drove them to tears. It nearly did me.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 05:47:28 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn