Author Topic: Heir to British throne urges subjects to think about Mohammed at Christmastime  (Read 7274 times)

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

That's the one! Thanks for correctly identifying it. I think they must have gone out of business because I don't see them anywhere anymore.

I don't think I ever bought one,but I LOVED reading the front pages of them while standing in line at the grocery store. No matter how "down" I was going in,those headlines always had me smiling when I left. If not outright laughing.

EVERY front page always had the notation "photos inside",and there were NEVER any photos. There would be "artist renditions of what the event/person/creature/brain fart looked like.

One of the things that scared me the most back then was the faint suspicion that someone,somewhere actually believed every word.

Then the internet came along,message boards were developed,and now I am firmly convinced there were multitudes of 'muricans taking it as the Gospel truth.

@sneakypete

Oh, I completely agree...there are plenty of people who will buy right into it, no matter how crazy it is.

WWN has a website, but their headlines are a little out of date.  Earth was going to collide with Nibiru (?) on December 21st, so that didn't happen....and Putin didn't campaign with Trump.  Well, at least overtly, so maybe I should give them that.  But if Kim Kardashian's butt really did explode, I feel we would have heard about it elsewhere.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

Offline dfwgator

F Mohammed and the camel he rode in on.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@sneakypete

Oh, I completely agree...there are plenty of people who will buy right into it, no matter how crazy it is.

WWN has a website, but their headlines are a little out of date.  Earth was going to collide with Nibiru (?) on December 21st, so that didn't happen....and Putin didn't campaign with Trump.  Well, at least overtly, so maybe I should give them that.  But if Kim Kardashian's butt really did explode, I feel we would have heard about it elsewhere.

@CatherineofAragon

If ANYTHING as big as Kim's butt were to explode,we would all notice a disturbance in the force. Floods,hurricanes,snow in summer,etc,etc,etc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

If ANYTHING as big as Kim's butt were to explode,we would all notice a disturbance in the force. Floods,hurricanes,snow in summer,etc,etc,etc.

@sneakypete

LOL

And to think the idiot actually had it enlarged to look like that. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
F Mohammed and the camel he rode in on.

@dfwgator

I always thought playing Ray Steven's "Ahab the A-Rab" right before any diplomatic meeting with the ragheads would set the proper tone. WE don't need THEM. THEY need US!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNigDOHz4j0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:52:32 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!