Author Topic: Heir to British throne urges subjects to think about Mohammed at Christmastime  (Read 7236 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
LOLOL . . . or Sigh . . .

I just got home from Safeway . . . the Enquirer supermarket tabloid had a front page claiming that a secret military tribunal had been convened to try Charles for Diana's murder . . .

I guess time will tell.

Impressively dumb, even by the rather unique standards of the Enquirer.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR

My point is the offsrpung of the Clinton,Kennedy,Gore,Bush,and other "royalty" in America are ALL shitheads,and even that is bragging on some of them.

The fact that you seem to admire some of those shitheads says more about you than it does me.

To liberally and blatantly throw insults to anyone should be your tagline.

Not much of a gentlemen or have a rationale approach to anyone.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

@sneakypete @Frank Cannon

Think Positive Folks, If you never try anything new you miss out on some of life's greatest disappointments.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

LOLOL . . . or Sigh . . .

I just got home from Safeway . . . the Enquirer supermarket tabloid had a front page claiming that a secret military tribunal had been convened to try Charles for Diana's murder . . .

I guess time will tell.

@Quix, oh Lord, please tell me you don't believe that stuff.

Silver Pines

Queen Elizabeth pulls off a photobomb!

@Freya

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He sold me. I think about Mohammed every day. I think about taking a big steamy crap on his head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He sold me. I think about Mohammed every day. I think about taking a big steamy crap on his head.

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

I'm hurt. Really. I have no idea how I will make it through the rest of the night with something like that hanging over my head!

And here I was thinking there would be nothing but love and honest dialog on a political chat board!

I'm crushed. CRUSHED,AH TELLS YA!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

Queen Elizabeth pulls off a photobomb!

@Freya

Top Notch.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Impressively dumb, even by the rather unique standards of the Enquirer.

@CatherineofAragon,

Certainly I consider it extremely improbable for a list of reasons.

However . . . people really do not appreciate the import of the fact that it was the flaky organizations that first and most accurately predicted about Hitler.

And, occasionally, The Enquirer does break preposterous stories that prove out true and are eventually take up even by the MSM.

Though I don't think this will be one of those stories. And, I left it in the rack, merely reading the headline and cover blurbs. I had NO desire to pick it up and read the inside story.

LOL.

It was largely interesting to me given that there was a thread about the ingrown family hereon.

However, anyone who's read much on the conspiracy stuff about Diana's death . . . should be aware that there are tons of flags on that play.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:54:31 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@CatherineofAragon,

Certainly I consider it extremely improbable for a list of reasons.

However . . . people really do not appreciate the import of the fact that it was the flaky organizations that first and most accurately predicted about Hitler.

And, occasionally, The Enquirer does break preposterous stories that prove out true and are eventually take up even by the MSM.

Though I don't think this will be one of those stories. And, I left it in the rack, merely reading the headline and cover blurbs. I had NO desire to pick it up and read the inside story.

LOL.

It was largely interesting to me given that there was a thread about the ingrown family hereon.

However, anyone who's read much on the conspiracy stuff about Diana's death . . . should be aware that there are tons of flags on that play.

@Quix

Seems like the Enquirer was the only news outlet breaking news on some of the Clinton and Obama scandals not long ago.

My favorite tabloid magazine always had black and white photos on the front,and headlines like "Lock Ness Monster pregnant with the Love Child of Elvis!,(photos inside!)". How can anyone NOT want to read that?

I think they may have gone out of business,though. I don't remember seeing in recently. I think it was named "World News Daily" or something similar.

Silver Pines

@Quix

Seems like the Enquirer was the only news outlet breaking news on some of the Clinton and Obama scandals not long ago.

My favorite tabloid magazine always had black and white photos on the front,and headlines like "Lock Ness Monster pregnant with the Love Child of Elvis!,(photos inside!)". How can anyone NOT want to read that?

I think they may have gone out of business,though. I don't remember seeing in recently. I think it was named "World News Daily" or something similar.

@sneakypete

I think that was Weekly World News.  I didn't find a cover with news about the progeny of Elvis getting busy with the monster, but no doubt it exists.  It does seem, however, that Nessie was captured.  Wonder where they're hiding an animal that big?

Offline Suppressed

@Frank Cannon I remember their televised wedding...in an age of cookie-cutter, boring strapless wedding dresses, there she was, the epitome of class:

@CatherineofAragon

After a long plane ride, let me just crouch in stilettos, put the fear of God in my older child while holding my younger on my legs -- in a dress and hat in front of foreign dignitaries -- and then gracefully stand up without falling over...

by jasmal  at imgur.com
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

After a long plane ride, let me just crouch in stilettos, put the fear of God in my older child while holding my younger on my legs -- in a dress and hat in front of foreign dignitaries -- and then gracefully stand up without falling over...

by jasmal  at imgur.com

@Suppressed

Yep, she's a class act, all right.  Those shoes are gorgeous.

The little prince is a doppelganger for his father at that age.  It's almost freaky.

Offline Quix

@Quix

LOLOL

Indeed.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I did not know that Britain changed their rules to allow a divorcee to wear the Crown.

I assumed Charles already was unfit to be Monarch after his divorce from Diana, considering his great uncle abdicated the throne to marry a divorcee.

Charles is a twit and a hopeless embarrassment to the West and to Christendom.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Quix

I did not know that Britain changed their rules to allow a divorcee to wear the Crown.

I assumed Charles already was unfit to be Monarch after his divorce from Diana, considering his great uncle abdicated the throne to marry a divorcee.

I greatly agree.

Evidently public sentiment plays a role in such issues as being the monarch even with divorce.

So why wouldn't public sentiment play a role in having him passed over for his son?

What was the name of the evil woman in 101 Dalmatians? That's what his  . . . calculating and manipulative consort reminds me of.

Charles persistently strikes me as way toooo full of himself to have the least bit of redeeming social value.

Then I read where . . . there's a law such that in the lands he's titled over . . . if someone dies without a will--he gets all their property--and has done so--presumably gleefully--several times.

His clueless arrogance will crash and burn . . . his pontifical spewing will end . . . none too soon, imho.

Silver Pines

@INVAR

An interesting question...I had to go find the answer to it.

Until 2002, the Church of England didn't permit remarriage for those who were divorced with a spouse who was still living.  In that year the rules were revised, and in some cases those individuals were allowed a church wedding.  It wouldn't matter for Charles anyway, since Diana is dead, but he still didn't remarry in church. 

So, as per the 2002 ruling, Charles, future head of the Anglican church, will not be prevented from wearing the crown.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/11/15/1037080913467.html

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Henry VIII.

The monarch (whether King or Queen) can be divorced. Until recently, their spouse - no.

Edit to add: besides, Wallace Simpson's problem was not the divorce. She was Catholic and that is still a no-go.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:24:39 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Suppressed

@sneakypete

World Weekly News, maybe?

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@sneakypete

I think that was Weekly World News.  I didn't find a cover with news about the progeny of Elvis getting busy with the monster, but no doubt it exists.  It does seem, however, that Nessie was captured.  Wonder where they're hiding an animal that big?

@CatherineofAragon

That's the one! Thanks for correctly identifying it. I think they must have gone out of business because I don't see them anywhere anymore.

I don't think I ever bought one,but I LOVED reading the front pages of them while standing in line at the grocery store. No matter how "down" I was going in,those headlines always had me smiling when I left. If not outright laughing.

EVERY front page always had the notation "photos inside",and there were NEVER any photos. There would be "artist renditions of what the event/person/creature/brain fart looked like.

One of the things that scared me the most back then was the faint suspicion that someone,somewhere actually believed every word.

Then the internet came along,message boards were developed,and now I am firmly convinced there were multitudes of 'muricans taking it as the Gospel truth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@CatherineofAragon

by jasmal  at imgur.com

@Suppressed

Good for her! ALL children should understand who is the boss in their families,and understand that it ain't them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

World Weekly News, maybe?

@Suppressed

YIKES! Is it still being published? When was that issue put out? I NEED to read about Bubbette! and her alien baby.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

So, as per the 2002 ruling, Charles, future head of the Anglican church, will not be prevented from wearing the crown.

Oh yes.  Quite the Defender of the Faith he will be, given the substance of this article.

This stupid comment alone should disqualify him from the throne, as obviously he is incapable of carrying out those duties.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775