Author Topic: Heir to British throne urges subjects to think about Mohammed at Christmastime  (Read 7235 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Victoria33 ,

The Queen knows the people don't like Charles for King, but love William.

My gut feeling from working in London was she won't abdicate but place in her will that the crown goes sideways to her grandson.

Scholarly, I don't know how possible it is. But I honestly feel the country doesn't want Charles at this point to be King George VII.

I'm not getting anything from my dog-earred copy of Burke's Peerage. Any other Anglophiles out there?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:27:10 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
INDEED.

I strongly agree about idiot Charles.

I'd love to see him skipped over for King. There must be a way to arrange that. I don't think the Queen wants him next, either.

Just imho.

Thanks for the narrative confirmation of some of my suspicions.

My heritage goes back to the 1400's in England, too. And likely before that, France, Scandinavia, with components from Ireland, Scotland, the Balkins, Middle East, Afghanistan, India & Tibet. LOL.

@driftdiver
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Freya
@Quix

Those comments of his made me wince.  My son has lived in London for over 30 years and I have been there numerous times dealing with those folks while shopping and eating in their restaurants and listening to son's friends.  Their opinion of Americans is the pits.  They still think we are rebels to have left there and gone to America.  I come from English stock on both sides of my heritage.  My "rebel" ancestors left there.  If they hadn't left, I would be living in England. Jeesh!

I went there so many times I bought books about English history, English architecture, English royalty.  Besides Queen Victoria who was a worker and guided England during their major growth period (which is why I am Victora33 here), the rest lived lives of luxury and decadence and that is still going.  Princess Diana had a chance to do good work, but they treated her like peasant dirt, including her husband, Charles, who seems to prefer Islam than the Church of England.  My travels there included the time of Diana's life so I got the rumor mill news about her treatment when I was there.  Son was considered to do a film about the royal family, had contacts inside Buckingham Castle, so he had info. other people didn't have about the actual actions inside that family and treatment of Diana.

Well, I didn't intend to write so much, but Charles is not fit to be King.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@Victoria33 ,
Scholarly, I don't know how possible it is. But I honestly feel the country doesn't want Charles at this point to be King George VII.

It's not. About the most that could happen is, on Herself's death or abdication, Charles chooses to abdicate before being invested, thus passing the crown to William. Not impossible, he doesn't really want the job, but highly unlikely.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Quix

Actually, I don't think Charles is fit to be garbage collector.

He has about as much sense as a drunken lobotomized slug.

@driftdiver
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Freya
@Quix

Those comments of his made me wince.  My son has lived in London for over 30 years and I have been there numerous times dealing with those folks while shopping and eating in their restaurants and listening to son's friends.  Their opinion of Americans is the pits.  They still think we are rebels to have left there and gone to America.  I come from English stock on both sides of my heritage.  My "rebel" ancestors left there.  If they hadn't left, I would be living in England. Jeesh!

I went there so many times I bought books about English history, English architecture, English royalty.  Besides Queen Victoria who was a worker and guided England during their major growth period (which is why I am Victora33 here), the rest lived lives of luxury and decadence and that is still going.  Princess Diana had a chance to do good work, but they treated her like peasant dirt, including her husband, Charles, who seems to prefer Islam than the Church of England.  My travels there included the time of Diana's life so I got the rumor mill news about her treatment when I was there.  Son was considered to do a film about the royal family, had contacts inside Buckingham Castle, so he had info. other people didn't have about the actual actions inside that family and treatment of Diana.

Well, I didn't intend to write so much, but Charles is not fit to be King.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Could she arrange an agreement before her passing? If it included the legislature or some such arrangement, could it be binding? It's rather disgusting to even imagine Charles in that role.

It's not. About the most that could happen is, on Herself's death or abdication, Charles chooses to abdicate before being invested, thus passing the crown to William. Not impossible, he doesn't really want the job, but highly unlikely.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Could she arrange an agreement before her passing? If it included the legislature or some such arrangement, could it be binding? It's rather disgusting to even imagine Charles in that role.

Nope. If she tried, there would be no legislature. The UK government derives it's legitimacy from the Crown and the Crown only - not the people. 1500 years of law is not put aside for a whim.

We've had bad kings before. We'll have them again.  Hoc etiam transibit should be the UK's motto.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
I meant William.  Old age bit me on the fanny again.  ;)

In British English, "fanny" has a very different meaning than it does in the States.  One doesn't wear a fanny pack in the UK; it's called a bum bag.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Applewood

No that's Prince Harry. Charles and Diana's youngest son. (Single)

It appears Harry has grown up and isn't the party animal anymore, or if he is, it's carefully kept under wraps.  I believe his military service changed him for the better.  Last I heard, he was actively involed in helping wounded military. 

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!

He may not, but I suspect Camilla wants it for him and it would seem she gets what she wants.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EC

Maybe not. It's not like he is 22 and single,and dreaming of all the hot broads he can hump. He's borderline geezer,most of the publicity/fame he has been presented with his whole life has been negative,and he really has nothing to gain. On the other hand,he can pass it on down the line,and live our his life in retirement with nobody screwing with him.

I guess it probably depends on what the horse he married wants. She may well be a social climber that wants to share a throne.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

Nope. If she tried, there would be no legislature. The UK government derives it's legitimacy from the Crown and the Crown only - not the people. 1500 years of law is not put aside for a whim.

We've had bad kings before. We'll have them again.  Hoc etiam transibit should be the UK's motto.

@EC
@Freya
@Victoria33

I agree with you that Charles will not be skipped over in favor of William.  Full disclosure:  I think Charles is a nitwit in many areas, but I also think he's a good father and is dedicated to his duties.  I'm not much of a Diana fan, either.  There's no doubt that she was a victim of adultery, but she could be quite manipulative herself, and I think she was a handful to deal with. 

From what I've read (I'm an Anglophile myself, and my ancestry is British), there's no way Elizabeth would consider interfering with the order of succession.  The monarchy has been her life, and the idea of doing so is something that she wouldn't even begin to consider.

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/can-prince-charles-be-skipped-in-the-line-of-succession-22445

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@sneakypete

I dunno - he takes the concept of duty to the country pretty seriously. With the exception of Eddie the fop, they all do - it's one of their better features.

Still, we'll see. Herself has a few years in her yet, thankfully.

Silver Pines

It appears Harry has grown up and isn't the party animal anymore, or if he is, it's carefully kept under wraps.  I believe his military service changed him for the better.  Last I heard, he was actively involed in helping wounded military.

@Applewood

He's my favorite of the bunch.  I remember reading that he put himself in harm's way deliberately, though he didn't need to, because he believed it would be an injustice to his troops to do otherwise.  I think he's grown up a lot.  I wish he'd get married...I think he'll make a great father.

Silver Pines

Really? Kate is about the classiest thing to show up in Britain since the Jag XKE.

@Frank Cannon

Yep, I agree. 

I remember their televised wedding...in an age of cookie-cutter, boring strapless wedding dresses, there she was, the epitome of class:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Our last two kings sucked.

I have my doubts about the incoming.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

He's my favorite of the bunch.  I remember reading that he put himself in harm's way deliberately, though he didn't need to, because he believed it would be an injustice to his troops to do otherwise.  I think he's grown up a lot.  I wish he'd get married...I think he'll make a great father.

As I recall, his grandmother, the Queen, had Harry pulled out of Afghanistan, and Harry was not pleased.  He wanted to stay with his regiment. 

Looks like the males in the royal family are required or at least expected to perform military service (maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me on that).  Most of them, at least the younger generation, go through the motions, do their duty and come out with some high rank like lieutenant or higher.  Seems that Harry actually took his service seriously.  Whatever happened, the military did him a world of good.

I did see recently Harry does have a serious girlfriend.  When or if they marry remains to be seen.  No doubt,  he is under pressure to settle down.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Looks like the males in the royal family are required or at least expected to perform military service (maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me on that).  Most of them, at least the younger generation, go through the motions, do their duty and come out with some high rank like lieutenant or higher.  Seems that Harry actually took his service seriously.  Whatever happened, the military did him a world of good.

It is not a law, but something much stronger. It is a tradition.  :tongue2:

Harry is good. He's a fine officer, brash when needed and cautious when needed in equal measure. William is a better pilot, by far. I too prefer Harry as a person, but William undoubtedly has that "it" that will make him a monarch on the level of his grandmother and great great great grandmother.

Offline Applewood

It is not a law, but something much stronger. It is a tradition.  :tongue2:

Harry is good. He's a fine officer, brash when needed and cautious when needed in equal measure. William is a better pilot, by far. I too prefer Harry as a person, but William undoubtedly has that "it" that will make him a monarch on the level of his grandmother and great great great grandmother.

Thanks.  Both William and Harry turned out well, despite their dysfunctional family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thanks.  Both William and Harry turned out well, despite their dysfunctional family.

@Applewood

As opposed to the Bush family,the Clinton Family,the Gore Family,the Kennedy Family,etc,etc,etc?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Heir to British throne urges subjects to think about Mohammed at Christmastime..."

What about the whispers that Charles is a secret convert to islam?

I know that sounds preposterous on its face.
But then again, consider his comments above...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Then we had Prince Charles on Thought for the Day [0748] giving us a highly political sermon that essentially equated the Muslim terrorist and his fellow travellers in Germany with Jesus, Mary and Joseph…the Holy Family being refugees themselves.

If you were not a republican before you probably are now as you were treated to a highly misleading and dishonest interpretation of what is happening in the world.  Charlieboy told us of the terrible persecution of Christians, of Christians attacked and driven out of their own lands, not just Christians but Yazidis, Jews, Ahmadis, Bahais and other minority groups. ...

More: http://biasedbbc.org/blog/2016/12/22/muslim-first/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@TomSea

That photo is a product of a photo op cut and paste.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Applewood

As opposed to the Bush family,the Clinton Family,the Gore Family,the Kennedy Family,etc,etc,etc?

And your point is ......?

Why not just admit you have an animosity towards just about everybody, without prejudice?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Quix

December 23, 2016
Heir to British throne urges subjects to think about Mohammed at Christmastime
By Thomas Lifson

Prince Charles, who is slated to be the formal head of the Church of England, is behaving like a proper dhimmi, spouting P.C. nonsense.  Justin Holcomb reports on Townhall:

While speaking on the British radio show "Thought for the Day," the future King of Britain, Prince Charles, said that Christians should be more mindful of Islam and Muhammad during the holidays.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/heir_to_british_throne_urges_subjects_to_think_about_mohammed_at_christmastime.html#ixzz4Tfur4cyj
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

LOLOL . . . or Sigh . . .

I just got home from Safeway . . . the Enquirer supermarket tabloid had a front page claiming that a secret military tribunal had been convened to try Charles for Diana's murder . . .

I guess time will tell.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And your point is ......?

Why not just admit you have an animosity towards just about everybody, without prejudice?

@IsailedawayfromFR

My point is the offsrpung of the Clinton,Kennedy,Gore,Bush,and other "royalty" in America are ALL shitheads,and even that is bragging on some of them.

The fact that you seem to admire some of those shitheads says more about you than it does me.