Author Topic: No Brain Required to Import Terrorists  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

No Brain Required to Import Terrorists
« on: December 22, 2016, 04:22:54 pm »
December 22, 2016
No Brain Required to Import Terrorists
By Robert Arvay

One of life’s great mysteries is the fact that people with high intelligence scores are so often stupid -- not just stupid, but breathtakingly so.

I have seen it in my personal and professional life, as I am sure that you have also.  Examples abound.  Here is just one.  I once worked for an organization that was obviously failing.  A concerned, high-ranking person asked me if I had noticed any problems in the company.  I listed several, all of them significant.  He then gave me a blank stare, and said something to the effect, Good, I’m glad to see there are no problems -- and walked away.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/no_brain_required_to_import_terrorists.html#ixzz4TaJBvnJ1
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: No Brain Required to Import Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 04:26:13 pm »
Anyone with any common sense knows we have to be very scrupulous on this issue, it's like liberals have no idea about the news to want to continue such an asinine policy.  Dumber than a box of rocks.

I'm not criticizing them, I was in a hotel over the past several months and two workers were speaking, "Spanish?" and then I listened tried to listen closely, they must have been Syrians or something.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 05:39:23 pm »
Anyone with any common sense knows we have to be very scrupulous on this issue, it's like liberals have no idea about the news to want to continue such an asinine policy.  Dumber than a box of rocks.

I'm not criticizing them, I was in a hotel over the past several months and two workers were speaking, "Spanish?" and then I listened tried to listen closely, they must have been Syrians or something.

Or as my old friend, Foghorn Leghorn would say:  about as sharp as a pound of wet leather.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:51:36 pm »
There is a qualitative and important difference between stupidity and willful ignorance. Obama knows exactly what he's doing.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn