Author Topic: 'Refugee' resettlement accelerates in Obama's final months  (Read 447 times)

rangerrebew

'Refugee' resettlement accelerates in Obama's final months
« on: December 21, 2016, 12:12:04 pm »
'Refugee' resettlement accelerates in Obama's final months
Admissions of Syrians, Somalis ahead of last year's pace
Published: 12 hours ago

Through the first 11 weeks of fiscal year 2017, the United States welcomed 23,428 individuals as “refugees,” according to the Refugee Processing Center. At this rate, the U.S. will resettle roughly 110,580 this fiscal year, which would exceed President Obama’s target of 110,000.

Contrast that with last year, when the U.S. welcomed only 13,786 “refugees” through the first 11 weeks of FY 2016. The country would end up welcoming 84,995 by fiscal year’s end.

Leo Hohmann, a veteran journalist and WND news editor, sees this as part of a “concerted effort” by the Obama administration to admit as many as possible before Donald Trump becomes president.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/refugee-resettlement-accelerates-in-obamas-final-months/#e25eFOFo2gItvXwl.99

Offline skeeter

Re: 'Refugee' resettlement accelerates in Obama's final months
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 01:43:35 pm »
Well, its even more clear now after recent and more frequent Jihadi attacks in the west - either Obama is very stupid or he despises his countrymen so much that he's inviting their slaughter.

I firmly believe its the latter.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 03:55:19 pm »
Well, its even more clear now after recent and more frequent Jihadi attacks in the west - either Obama is very stupid or he despises his countrymen so much that he's inviting their slaughter.

I firmly believe its the latter.

At least they're not operating in secret.

Oh wait . . .

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 04:10:45 pm »
Treason