Author Topic: Quiz: Only Someone With An IQ Of 130+ Can Ace This Knowledge Test  (Read 10443 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Quiz: Only Someone With An IQ Of 130+ Can Ace This Knowledge Test
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2016, 12:47:16 am »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2016, 12:48:49 am »
I guess we can all join Mensa now..... :bolt:
Submit your past scores

Qualify the quick, easy way by sending us evidence of scores from prior intelligence tests you've taken. Best of all: In December, it's free to find out if you've already qualified.

I forgot what they charged me. Been too long ago.

https://www.us.mensa.org/

Online DB

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 12:51:33 am »
Submit your past scores

Qualify the quick, easy way by sending us evidence of scores from prior intelligence tests you've taken. Best of all: In December, it's free to find out if you've already qualified.

I don't want to be a member of any organization that would have have me.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2016, 12:52:26 am »

Mensa is a scam. They make the test so stupid that everybody passes. Then they send a 'Congratulations!' letter saying that you are eligible to join for $100+. LoL

I have friends who have a Mensa certificate and I never stop laughing at them. I only wish I had thought of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 12:52:38 am »
Submit your past scores

I would never join a club that would have me as a member.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 12:56:11 am »
Mensa is a scam. They make the test so stupid that everybody passes. Then they send a 'Congratulations!' letter saying that you are eligible to join for $100+. LoL

I have friends who have a Mensa certificate and I never stop laughing at them. I only wish I had thought of it.
They make you pay for the sample test. How smart would I be if I pay for a sample test so see if I want to pay for the real test?  :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2016, 01:02:44 am »

They make you pay for the sample test. How smart would I be if I pay for a sample test so see if I want to pay for the real test?  :whistle:

Exactly. And trust me my friend, if you can read and write you will pass the sample test. Everybody except morons pass it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2016, 01:03:52 am »

What is the easiest way to convince one million people to give you one dollar?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2016, 01:14:35 am »
I want to know what they do at Mensa meetings?  Dance and mingle?  Or, compare IQ's? 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2016, 01:15:30 am »

Exactly. And trust me my friend, if you can read and write you will pass the sample test. Everybody except morons pass it.

You must be right. I didn't take their test. They took me in(and my money) with my SAT scores that I took when I was crashing on acid.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2016, 11:51:00 am »
Right right right. Anyone with a +130 IQ wouldn't fall for the scam--take the test. Us 6th graders know these things.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2016, 02:03:25 pm »
Yahoo! I got 100%!

What did I win?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2016, 02:11:09 pm »
Yahoo! I got 100%!

What did I win?

This:   888high58888

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »
First, let's be honest: the criteria for Mensa these says is "Can you tie your shoes?" So, yeah, I scored 100%, too, but the test wasn't that hard.

The Top One Percent Society used to be pretty good, but I haven't connected with them in a while, so God knows how they are these days.

What you need to take is the worlds hardest IQ test. Back in day it was called The Mega Test. This was before "google" was a verb in everyone's lexicon. You were actually allowed to use any reference material you wanted and take as much time as you wanted - that's how hard it was. Back then, using reference material meant heading to the library. Nowadays, it would be too easy to cheat with Google. Search engines would detract significantly from the challenge of ferreting out some of the answers.

Ron Hoeflin created a couple other tests, too, which are available on the web. Check out the Ultra Test or the Titan Test here: http://miyaguchi.4sigma.org/

I do not think you can find the Mega Test online, but trust me when I say it was HARD. (I loved it.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HonestJohn

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 09:48:29 pm »
"100% - You're Smart Enough For Mensa!"

Congratulations on the perfect score! You just aced this general knowledge test! While most people would be fooled by all of these questions, you could answer all of them in your sleep. You've been the smartest friend around since first grade, and you're keeping that title with this flawless quiz score! No need to convince us you're a genius! WAY TO GO, ya brainiac, you!!

---

The only one I had to think about was the triangle question.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2016, 10:06:41 pm »
First, let's be honest: the criteria for Mensa these says is "Can you tie your shoes?" So, yeah, I scored 100%, too, but the test wasn't that hard.

First off this was NOT Mensa.  This was some stupid site saying, "You're Smart Enough For Mensa!".

Second, the criteria for Mensa, at least a few years ago, is not (that) trivial.  I looked over a friend's shoulder as he took the test (probably a practice test) and none of the questions was as easy as any of these.   You could also get in with a high enough SAT/ACT score -- I don't know about SAT, but the minimum ACT score put you at the "99"% level (I've never seen any of these test be more specific than 99%, hence the quotes).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2017, 04:02:08 pm »
Or the fifth grade.  :laugh:

Well, it's is from "women.com"  Perhaps this is for female "geniuses."
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 07:26:38 am »
@Puss-N-Boots
@mystery-ak
I cannot be given the accepted IQ tests since I already know all the answers as I have given a few thousands of them.  I also can't be evaluated to be crazy as I know all the answers for those personality tests.  I am safe from psychological professionals like me.  :0006:

Don't tell Raymond Kertezc that, @Victoria33!  ;-)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 10:10:06 am »
Congratulations on the perfect score! You just aced this general knowledge test! While most people would be fooled by all of these questions, you could answer all of them in your sleep. You've been the smartest friend around since first grade, and you're keeping that title with this flawless quiz score! No need to convince us you're a genius! WAY TO GO, ya brainiac, you!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Geez its not as hard to be a genius as it used to be :shrug:

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 01:06:29 pm »
@Puss-N-Boots
@mystery-ak

Good for you saying that.  People with higher intelligence "usually" have more knowledge that other people, but not necessarily.  Depends on where they live, if knowledge is around them to learn.

I cannot be given the accepted IQ tests since I already know all the answers as I have given a few thousands of them.  I also can't be evaluated to be crazy as I know all the answers for those personality tests.  I am safe from psychological professionals like me.  :0006:

My sister worked with the Navajo years ago.  Some of their youngsters were being evaluated as low IQ, until they had been in an educational environment for awhile.  They simply hadn't enough exposure to the world for the IQ test to evaluate their potential.

When my grandson was in the second grade we were told the IQ tests he was being given were inappropriate for him because he was obviously a very high IQ child.  He is 10 now and in the 11th grade.  He has been known to score very low on a test just because he is fed up with the continual testing the put him thru and marks things wrong on purpose.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 05:21:48 pm »
Don't tell Raymond Kertezc that, @Victoria33!  ;-)
@Suppressed
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya
@Quix

I know who Raymond Kertezc is and is not.  :nometalk:  I used the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) and gave so many, when computers became available, I put it on my computer.  There are controls on the MMPI to pick up lying which gives you an indication whether the person was being truthful in his/her answers.  The MMPI, in my opinion, was the best there was/is (plus other personality tests as backups), to diagnose personality disorders, as it confirmed what I had already determined/suspected about the patient through interview.  When you put a mental diagnosis on a patient, you may be changing this person's life for the future, based on why the test was done.  You could be called to court about this diagnosis, so you better be able to back up your diagnosis.  I never gave a person a mental label unless I was positive it was true.  The Rorschach Ink Block test was another to back up the MMPI.  When a normal person takes the Ink Block test, it is boring to evaluate.  However, if you have a true/severe mentally disordered patient, the Ink Block is invaluable to help determine that.

I evaluated a veteran, including the Ink Block as one of the tests, and that test plus the "Thematic Apperception Test" "TAT", told me this vet was severely disturbed.  I thought he was still in a mental hospital, but the psychiatrist had discharged him that day.  I told the psychiatrist this vet was going to kill someone very soon, likely his mother, who he was living with.  That was on a Friday and the next day he was holed up in his mother's house with guns, (she managed to get out), and the house was surrounded by police.  He should not have been discharged from the mental hospital.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:23:43 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:36 pm »
My sister worked with the Navajo years ago.  Some of their youngsters were being evaluated as low IQ, until they had been in an educational environment for awhile.  They simply hadn't enough exposure to the world for the IQ test to evaluate their potential.

When my grandson was in the second grade we were told the IQ tests he was being given were inappropriate for him because he was obviously a very high IQ child.  He is 10 now and in the 11th grade.  He has been known to score very low on a test just because he is fed up with the continual testing the put him thru and marks things wrong on purpose.
@ConstitutionRose
@Quix
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Freya

I did the same thing when in elementary school, but for a different reason.  It was a scholastic aptitude test given to the class.  It was multiple choice and I knew the right answer to the question but one of the choices was a cowboy in the movies and he was my favorite cowboy, so I selected his name knowing it was wrong.  An evaluator needs to know the mind set of the person being tested.

When I was an associate school psychologist, a principal of a school asked me to test a certain student as he was causing a problem with him, and a problem in class and his teacher also thought he had a sex problem.  He was in the 5th grade.  I began the testing and realized this child was brilliant.  I asked him what he thought of the principal and he said, "He overreacts." (definition  of overreacts: respond more emotionally or forcibly than is justified).  This kid was right as that is what I thought of the principal. 

His father was an engineer and this kid was studying his father's advanced math books at home.  The kid told me when school starts he has to sit through what he learned the year before and the class was boring.  The teacher would not let him bring an advanced math book to class to study while the others were on boring math questions.  Also, when the teacher would make a mistake, this kid would point it out.

About his "sex" problem:  Halloween had happened the night before and the kids brought their sacks of goodies to school they got that night before.  Well, someone had put a woman's bra in his sack so it was in there.  The teacher went nuts. That was the kid's "sex" problem.

I recommended to the principal that he move the kid out of the 5th grade into the 6th grade which was junior high school (he would be out of this elementary school).  The principal was delighted to get rid of this "problem" kid.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 06:10:12 pm »
@Suppressed
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya
@Quix

I know who Raymond Kertezc is and is not.  :nometalk:  I used the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) and gave so many, when computers became available, I put it on my computer.  There are controls on the MMPI to pick up lying which gives you an indication whether the person was being truthful in his/her answers.  The MMPI, in my opinion, was the best there was/is (plus other personality tests as backups), to diagnose personality disorders, as it confirmed what I had already determined/suspected about the patient through interview.  When you put a mental diagnosis on a patient, you may be changing this person's life for the future, based on why the test was done.  You could be called to court about this diagnosis, so you better be able to back up your diagnosis.  I never gave a person a mental label unless I was positive it was true.  The Rorschach Ink Block test was another to back up the MMPI.  When a normal person takes the Ink Block test, it is boring to evaluate.  However, if you have a true/severe mentally disordered patient, the Ink Block is invaluable to help determine that.

I evaluated a veteran, including the Ink Block as one of the tests, and that test plus the "Thematic Apperception Test" "TAT", told me this vet was severely disturbed.  I thought he was still in a mental hospital, but the psychiatrist had discharged him that day.  I told the psychiatrist this vet was going to kill someone very soon, likely his mother, who he was living with.  That was on a Friday and the next day he was holed up in his mother's house with guns, (she managed to get out), and the house was surrounded by police.  He should not have been discharged from the mental hospital.

YIKES!

My test battery stuff got lost after I went to China.

Some professionals contend that they are not all some people think they are cracked up to be.

I found they usually just affirmed what I'd already deduced. LOL.

I enjoyed the HOUSE/TREE/PERSON and had a lot of extra scales for the MMPI.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 06:23:01 pm »
@Puss-N-Boots
@mystery-ak

Good for you saying that.  People with higher intelligence "usually" have more knowledge that other people, but not necessarily.  Depends on where they live, if knowledge is around them to learn.

I doubt you are "safe" from this:

http://webgrid.uvic.ca/

My Dissertation Chairman compared it against all the better known paper and pencil tests, including the MMPI. It out performed all of them . . . on reliability and validity.

It's more than a little complex--very sensitive and tailored to each individual at that moment in time.

One lists people as elements on the columns and traits as constructs on the rows.

e.g.

1. SELF AT BEST
2. MOTHER ON AVERAGE
3. CO-WORKER AT WORST
4. BOSS ON AVERAGE
5. DAD AT WORST
6. SELF ON AVERAGE
7. BEST FRIEND ON AVERAGE
8. SPOUSE AT BEST
9. MOTHER AT WORST
10. MOST TROUBLESOME PERSON ON AVERAGE
11. MOST ADMIRED LEADER ON AVERAGE
12. MOTHER AT BEST
13. DAD AT BEST
14. CHILD 1 ON AVERAGE
15. CHILD 1 AT BEST
16. CHILD 2 ON AVERAGE
17. CHILD 2 AT BEST
18. CHILD 1 AT WORST
19. CHILD 2 AT WORST
20. SPOUSE ON AVERAGE
21. SELF AT WORST
22. CLOSEST FRIEND ON AT BEST
23. CLOSEST SIBLING ON AVERAGE
24. JESUS

SOME CONSTRUCTS MIGHT BE (SHOULD BE PERSONALLY CHOSEN , MOSTLY)
1. MORE FUN
2. MORE DILIGENT
3. MORE BRIGHT
4. MORE HUMOROUS
5. LESS ANGRY
6. MORE RESPONSIBLE
7. BETTER LISTENER
8. MORE KIND
9. LESS PRICKLY
10. MORE RELATIONAL

ETC.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/