Author Topic: What was the best year to have sex in?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What was the best year to have sex in?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »
I tried to select all of them but that's apparently not an option.

Offline libertybele

• Reignite the Promise of America!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 03:19:47 PM »
This poll had so many problems from the get-go It could not be fixed.   

I did add a few options to include the early years!   

:beer:

I saw that.  I went back to try to vote again and I couldn't.  I say that this poll is rigged!  :silly:
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Wingnut

• Bicycling Forum Mod.
  • I'm a Psyclepath.
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 03:26:11 PM »
I saw that.  I went back to try to vote again and I couldn't.  I say that this poll is rigged!  :silly:

I'm clearing the poll.   Try again!  lol
Sweat Dries.  Blood Clots. Bones Heal.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 07:40:32 PM »
I'm clearing the poll.   Try again!  lol

I think the RNC and the DNC needs to hire you ... I wasn't allowed to vote again; it said either the poll was locked or I had already voted.  Imagine that, what a concept!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:42:45 PM by libertybele »
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Wingnut

• Bicycling Forum Mod.
  • I'm a Psyclepath.
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 08:20:41 PM »
I think the RNC and the DNC needs to hire you ... I wasn't allowed to vote again; it said either the poll was locked or I had already voted.  Imagine that, what a concept!

Well.  Time to end this  then....
Sweat Dries.  Blood Clots. Bones Heal.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »
Not so fast.  I demand a recount!!  :silly:

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2017, 09:29:37 AM »
The best year to have sex in? Why THIS year, of course! :tongue2:
Trump/Pence none the richer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 09:40:28 AM »
The best year to have sex in? Why THIS year, of course! :tongue2:
:silly: :silly:   888high58888

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf