Author Topic: St. Anselm College Bans People for Getting Death Threats – So Why Wasn’t Student Who Got Death Threats Expelled?  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

St. Anselm College Bans People for Getting Death Threats – So Why Wasn’t Student Who Got Death Threats Expelled?
“Catholic” college sticks up for pro-abortion Trump foe.
December 13, 2016
Robert Spencer
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook27Share to TwitterShare to More52Share to Print

According to a fawning profile in New Hampshire’s Union Leader Sunday, after Lauren Batchelder, a student at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire, questioned Donald Trump at a Republican candidates’ debate about equal pay for women and abortion rights, Trump outed her on Twitter as a staffer for Jeb Bush – whereupon, Batchelder claims, she received death threats from all over the country. “Campus security at Saint Anselm was incredibly supportive, she said” – which is ironic, since if Saint Anselm administrators had been consistent, Batchelder would have been expelled: in an ugly demonstration of how only the Leftist point of view is acceptable on campuses nationwide these days, Saint Anselm last year banned me from the campus on the pretext that I have received death threats.

Saint Anselm claims to be a Catholic college, but it is actually just another center for Leftist indoctrination, with a veneer of Pope Francis-type Catholicism. Batchelder’s pro-abortion stance didn’t trouble them at all – but my own opposition to jihad terror, violating as it does so many politically correct shibboleths, troubled them a great deal.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265120/st-anselm-college-bans-people-getting-death-robert-spencer
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:37:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Saint Anselm claims to be a Catholic college, but it is actually just another center for Leftist indoctrination, with a veneer of Pope Francis-type Catholicism..."

Gee, sounds like the kind of place I'd want to be banned from...   ;)