Author Topic: Debate over transgender 3rd grader’s bathroom privileges roils Texas town  (Read 726 times)

rangerrebew

Debate over transgender 3rd grader’s bathroom privileges roils Texas town
December 13, 2016
By Victor Skinner

Shares 4

DRIPPING SPRINGS, Texas – Tensions are boiling over in a Texas school district after the school board opted to allow a transgender third grader to use the girl’s bathrooms at Walnut Springs Elementary.

The Dripping Springs School Board approved a request by a transgender student at Walnut Springs Elementary in September to use the girl’s bathrooms at school, despite the fact that the child is biologically a boy, KVUE reports.drippingsprings

The decision sparked objections from some parents who contacted the Christian nonprofit “Texas Value,” which held a press conference to discuss the decision and called on the board to put the issue on its agenda for a vote. The group told school officials local parents contacted the agency with safety and privacy concerns, prompting its intervention, which also included a public information request for district communications regarding the decision, KEYE reports.

http://eagnews.org/debate-over-transgender-3rd-graders-bathroom-privileges-roils-texas-town/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 06:39:30 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

there is no such thing as a transgender 3rd grader, this is pure child abuse

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hmmm, I wonder if I were to identify myself as a member of the 'Master Race' and advocate the enslavement of all who are not a part of that, if that would be considered a legit and real form of 'identification.' My guess is probably not.

Doubt they're going to give pedophiles, er 'transageists', or 'transracial' people status anytime soon. And the 'transpecies' are never going to get their litter boxes in public restrooms. Do they all not 'identify?'

Wondering also then why transgenders get special treatment under the guise of the 14th amendment?

The Republic is lost.

geronl

Doubt they're going to give pedophiles, er 'transageists', or 'transracial' people status anytime soon. And the 'transpecies' are never going to get their litter boxes in public restrooms. Do they all not 'identify?'

Wondering also then why transgenders get special treatment under the guise of the 14th amendment?

One step at a time, much worse is on the way

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Dripping springs Texas is arguing about a bathroom. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow, wow, wow.  This is where I grew up. It was just a little goat-ranching town back then, now it's a ritzy suburb of Austin.   8888crybaby

Wingnut

Dripping Springs Vodka is so much better than Tito's.

Online mountaineer

‘And have you been a good boy or girl or gender non-specific?’
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org