Author Topic: Did Obamacare Really Insure 20 Million?  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

Did Obamacare Really Insure 20 Million?
« on: December 13, 2016, 12:08:38 pm »
Did Obamacare Really Insure 20 Million?

Jared Hatch / Alyene Senger / December 09, 2016

One of the most frequently heard claims from the Obama administration is that Obamacare is responsible for insuring 20 million adults who were previously uninsured. But Heritage Foundation research shows the administration’s figure is off by a few million.

The Department of Health and Human Services claims that 20 million people have gained health coverage since the enactment of Obamacare in 2010 through early 2016.

Of those people, 2.3 million are said to be young adults (ages 19 to 25) that gained coverage between 2010 and 2013 as a result of the Obamacare provision allowing them to stay on their parents’ plan until age 26.

http://dailysignal.com//print?post_id=302735
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:09:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Did Obamacare Really Insure 20 Million?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:02:54 pm »
Did anyone tally how many people lost their doctors (mine retired, early, because of Obamacare), or how many people lost their insurance (My provider stopped writing health insurance policies after I had had the policy for 20 years).

You can keep your what?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis