Author Topic: Rep. Babin Calls on Congress to Deny Refugee Resettlement Funding Increase  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Babin Calls on Congress to Deny Refugee Resettlement Funding Increase

Published: 
Tue, Dec 6th 2016 @ 4:09 pm EST

Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) wrote an op-ed in The Daily Caller calling on Congress to deny Pres. Obama’s demand to increase funding to the refugee resettlement program to $3.9 billion. This is nearly a 250% increase that will support settling refugees and illegal alien border-crossers in the United States.

In the op-ed Rep. Babin explains that granting this refugee “slush fund” would encourage more illegal aliens to cross the border.

This multi-billion dollar refugee slush fund would also send the message to tens of thousands of illegals who are waiting to cross the border that when they do, Uncle Sam has borrowed a few billion dollars from the Chinese in order to provide them with cash and welfare services – only serving to encourage more illegal border crossings.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/rep-babin-writes-op-ed-asking-congress-deny-pres-obama%E2%80%99s-request-increase-refugee-resettlement
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:12:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rep. Babin Calls on Congress to Deny Refugee Resettlement Funding Increase
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 02:40:30 pm »
Brian Babin is a VERY good man! One of the very few we have serving in Washington!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien