Author Topic: Progressive Caucus: Trump’s Cabinet is a ‘Collection of Stooges’  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

Progressive Caucus: Trump’s Cabinet is a ‘Collection of Stooges’

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Jared Huffman (D- Calif.) says President-Elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominations are "the greatest collection of stooges and cronies and misfits we have ever seen in a presidential administration."

Huffman made the statement during a press conference held by the Congressional Progressive Caucus on Thursday.

"With only a few exceptions, the individuals that President-Elect Trump has appointed is the greatest collection of stooges and cronies and misfits we have ever seen in a presidential administration," Huffman said.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner/progressive-caucus-trumps-cabinet-collection-stooges

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Progressive Caucus: Trump’s Cabinet is a ‘Collection of Stooges’
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 11:30:46 am »

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Jared Huffman (D- Calif.) says President-Elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominations are "the greatest collection of stooges and cronies and misfits we have ever seen in a presidential administration."

Huffman made the statement during a press conference held by the Congressional Progressive Caucus on Thursday.

"With only a few exceptions, the individuals that President-Elect Trump has appointed is the greatest collection of stooges and cronies and misfits we have ever seen in a presidential administration," Huffman said.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner/progressive-caucus-trumps-cabinet-collection-stooges

Hey, if his choices make the Progs puff up in outrage (yeah, not a difficult thing) I'd say he's doing something right...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:19:03 pm »
Projection...

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 06:14:52 pm »
The progressives should like amnesty loving Andrew Putz-duh.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 06:17:01 pm »

@rangerrebew

I don't know about the rest of you,but that makes me both happy that I voted for "Not Clinton",as well as hopeful.

The more the leftist loons rant about him,the more hopeful I get.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!