Author Topic: Rick Santorum Schools DREAMer, Triggers Delicious Liberal Meltdown…  (Read 356 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rick Santorum Schools DREAMer, Triggers Delicious Liberal Meltdown…

Team Crowder Wednesday December 7 2016

Rick Santorum has been making waves recently. Mostly out of liberal tears (see Leftist Hecklers Shout Down Rick Santorum. He Responds Perfectly…). He stirred up a nest of angry leftists the other night when he talked about immigration. Obama’s favorite DREAMers have a few questions regarding the impact Trump’s presidency would have on them. They didn’t like the response Rickster gave them…

A mechanical engineer who said she came to the US from Mexico when she was 7 years old, asked Santorum about Trump’s immigration plans… “I stand to lose all the work that I’ve done if the new administration decides to end DACA,” she said. “I will lose my career and will potentially be labeled for deportation.

CNN contributor butted in. “First of all, this is your country,” she said. “No matter what he says, no matter what anybody says, this is your country.”

That’s not what the law says,” Santorum replied. “As much as I’m sympathetic to you, you should recognize the gift that America has given you and that you can give to the world.”

It didn’t take long before Twitheads scrambled to furiously tweet out their frustration…

Read More At: http://louderwithcrowder.com/rick-santorum-dreamer/