Author Topic: Source: Fox ‘Sick’ of Megyn Kelly; ‘Fox News Needs to Cut Her Loose’  (Read 2224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Joel B. Pollak9 Dec 20162,363

A source at the Fox News Channel tells Breitbart News that staff at the network hope Megyn Kelly will leave soon.

“Everybody in the building is sick of it. We absolutely can’t stand it anymore,” the source said.

“This ‘all me, all the time’ tour, ‘I’m the victim,’ ‘I’m going to be poisoned,’ is getting really old.”

(The “poisoned” remark refers to rumors that Kelly had been poisoned before the first presidential debate in 2015 — a rumor she appears to deny in her new memoir, Settle for More.)

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/09/megyn-kelly-source-fox-sick-fox-news-needs-cut-loose/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Truth be told, I'm sick of hearing about all this behind-the-scenes soap opera drama all because Trump overreacted to a debate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She needs to GO! And please ask her to take Bill O with her when she leaves!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder if this idiot realizes that Megyn is the top draw to that channel. Without her they will lose money and fire people.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I wonder if this idiot realizes that Megyn is the top draw to that channel. Without her they will lose money and fire people.

Maybe at one time but I SERIOUSLY doubt that to still be the case.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Yep, she's there until FOX news decides they want to pay up and get rid of her.

She's not my favorite person but they have to have at least one on air personality doing some journalism between all the FOX bootlicking of Orange Glorious.

For that matter, if you're not sick of Geraldo Rivera or Juan Williams, but you're sick of Kelly, you're either a female or you're gay.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!

For that matter, if you're not sick of Geraldo Rivera or Juan Williams, but you're sick of Kelly, you're either a female or you're gay.
I'm sick of all three.  I have to flip the channel when Juan starts talking.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Cripplecreek

I'm sick of all three.  I have to flip the channel when Juan starts talking.

I haven't seen 10 seconds of FOX news since about June. They no longer exist in my world.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I haven't seen 10 seconds of FOX news since about June. They no longer exist in my world.

I was the same until I watched Tucker Carlson's new show recently. I'm now a fan of that one!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Agreed, I like Tucker's show.  I didn't think I would, but was pleasantly surprised.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, wait... I just realized this was Trumpbart trying to stir up doodoo again.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

I was the same until I watched Tucker Carlson's new show recently. I'm now a fan of that one!

He's great. I love how he interviews Snowflakes and absolutely destroys them. If anyone wants a good laugh find the You Tube clip of him and some loser from Hampshire College. Priceless.

Offline Cripplecreek

Oh, wait... I just realized this was Trumpbart trying to stir up doodoo again.

More fake news.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I disagree @Frank Cannon ...

1) Let her go to CNN or one of the alphabets as evening anchor

2) Replace her with Tomi Lahren, from Blaze TV, when her contract expires...at a fraction of the cost.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Agreed, I like Tucker's show.  I didn't think I would, but was pleasantly surprised.

I agree.  He's talented....and it wasn't so evident when he tri-hosted the weekend FOX morning shows.  Somewhere, Greta popped another Xanax.

Hard to believe that at one time, she lapped the field when it came to getting the 'hard to get interview'.  On one hand people feared her questions, because she went right to meat.  OTOH, everybody on Capitol Hill knew that EVERYBODY watched her show.

...now, she's reduced to posting short videos of her at home with her dog...or something.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

I disagree @Frank Cannon ...

1) Let her go to CNN or one of the alphabets as evening anchor

2) Replace her with Tomi Lahren, from Blaze TV, when her contract expires...at a fraction of the cost.

Why? Because she dares ask Donny real questions? The HERESY!!!!

And as for Tomi Lehren, she is as dumb as a stump. She never had a real job in her life and being 24 doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. She is a vapid idiot......but you Trumpettes like that. Never question your Dear Leader. Just kiss his wrinkled ass and defend absolutely every single thing he does.

The face of stupid.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Man, this site has some pathologically negative people.

I prefer to be polite and happy. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a world of negativity hate. That is not for me, at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's actually the weak link in the nightly lineup.

Silver Pines

Yep, she's there until FOX news decides they want to pay up and get rid of her.

She's not my favorite person but they have to have at least one on air personality doing some journalism between all the FOX bootlicking of Orange Glorious.

@Cripplecreek

Lol

Yeah, I'm not particularly enamored of her, either, but I needed something to read and picked up her book.  It's interesting so far.  She describes how Trump leaned on her before the debate and told her she'd better leave him alone.  I saw no problem at all with the question she asked.  If it had been Cruz with a questionable history and she'd hit him with hard questions, I'd have been fine with it, too.  Those people were running to be the leader of the free world; they all deserved hard questions.

Silver Pines

He's great. I love how he interviews Snowflakes and absolutely destroys them. If anyone wants a good laugh find the You Tube clip of him and some loser from Hampshire College. Priceless.

@Frank Cannon

I always wondered why they wasted Carlson on that dumb morning show.  He's much better than that, and I'm glad he's proving it now.

Back during the 2000 election, he had a show on MSNBC, before that channel went hard crazy left.  I enjoyed it.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I always wondered why they wasted Carlson on that dumb morning show. 

Not wasting. They were keeping him in shape. I think they knew they were going to unload Greta as soon as they could.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She's alright, she does things I like and things I don't.

But I prefer her old look much more than how she is now now. The long hair as she use to wear it was better and I don't think she wore those real thin black dresses.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:04:30 pm by TomSea »