Author Topic: Mika Brzezinski Bombshell: Clinton Camp Called NBC, Tried to Get Me Pulled Off Air  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mika Brzezinski Bombshell: Clinton Camp Called NBC, Tried to Get Me Pulled Off Air
By Tim Graham | December 9, 2016 | 10:46 AM EST

Our old colleague Mark Finkelstein at Legal Insurrection caught a humdinger today. Mika Brzezinski revealed on the air that Hillary Clinton's campaign called NBC brass and demanded Mika be taken off the air for something "journalistically inappropriate." Let that sink in: the Clinton campaign wanted Mika -- not Joe, not an MSNBC Republican like Michael Steele -- removed from morning TV.

Mika seemed to tilt toward Bernie Sanders at times, and did criticize Hillary. But she also suggested Hillary would "slaughter" Trump in the fall.

The morning crew was discussing how the Clintonites couldn't understand they had made some big mistakes, like the "basket of deplorables" comment. Scarborough brought up the Democrat who "sniveled" at DNC chair Donna Brazile that by letting Trump win, “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.” Then the bombshell dropped:

more
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2016/12/09/mika-brzezinski-bombshell-clinton-camp-called-nbc-tried-get-me-pulled
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Mika is a fine young man.  A good Dem.  I can't believe Hilary would wan't him gone from Morning Joe.