Author Topic: More Information Leaking Out about China’s First Stealth Bomber, the Xian H-20  (Read 848 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The airing on TV of computer generated images showing China's Xian H-20 stealth bomber by state-owned broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) has apparently triggered a spate of discussions that's revealed more information about this hush-hush bomber.

Some of the most interesting comments about the next-generation H-20 were revealed by Rear Admiral Yin Zhuo, Director of the People Liberation Army Navy's (PLAN) Expert Consultation Committee.

He said having the H-20 will become one of the symbols of the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) as a strategic service.

Adm. Yin pointed out that China has never developed such a heavy and long-range strategic bomber before. He said China's current heavy bomber, the Xian H-6, isn't a true strategic bomber because it lacks the necessary long-range.

[excerpted]

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/107699/20161208/more-information-leaking-out-china-s-first-stealth-bomber-xian.htm#ixzz4SMBU3cNE
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Anyone can do Photoshop.  This looks something like the old Lockheed/Boeing "Senior Peg" stealth bomber proposal.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!