Author Topic: (Mixed Martial Artist) Sean Hannity is Very Disturbed by the People Trump Has Been Meeting Lately  (Read 2434 times)

Online libertybele

I find it ridiculous that both Hannity and Limbaugh are now putting there own spin on things where Trump is concerned; the re-explain what Trump actually really means or actually what he really did was not what it appears.  Anymore magic acts from them and they can open their own side show!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

I find it ridiculous that both Hannity and Limbaugh are now putting there own spin on things where Trump is concerned; the re-explain what Trump actually really means or actually what he really did was not what it appears.  Anymore magic acts from them and they can open their own side show!
Both Limbaugh and Hannity admitted on-air during the primaries that Trump was not a conservative. Yet, they continued to kiss his posterior relentlessy about everything he did.
As moderate a conservative Republican Romney is, he's still far more conservative (and intelligent) than His Orangeness.
So maybe Hannity having some doubts might be a good thing...not that I'm going to start listening to him again.

Offline r9etb

There are a couple of ways to interpret this. 

The first is that they're trying to cover their own behinds for supporting Trump in the first place.  He says something stupid or insupportable, and by extension they're supporting it.  So they've got to try to make it less stupid and more supportable.

The second is that they want to be part of the inner circle, and for Trump that means you have to defend whatever he says.

Either way, it's selling out.

Wingnut

Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face from somebody wearing these bad boys.

He would look better in some yoga pants and knee pads....

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Yep, Hanity is very disturbed...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Suppressed

Sean wouldn't know what a "follow up" question was if it bit him in his arse.

That would take intelligence beyond a goldfish's. 

Hannity gets a few shallow concepts and words (often they are correct ones) in his mind but doesn't really understand their depth, breadth, and implications.  He parrots them, but can't really have any synthetic (i.e., synthesizing) interactions regarding them. 

It's fine for the low-information, low-intellect crowd, but he looks like a fool to anyone who is actually knowledgeable and intelligent.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Hannity owns these errors as if he is committing them himself.  He was so hideously horrible during the campaign that he has lost all credibility.

My question is, when was Hannity not terrible? He is easily one of the dimmest bulbs with a microphone and camera......and that includes Bill O'Rielly.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
My question is, when was Hannity not terrible? He is easily one of the dimmest bulbs with a microphone and camera......and that includes Bill O'Rielly.

I cannot stand his nasally voice for one. I don't know how anyone could listen to that crap for 3 hours.

Offline Suppressed

@Victoria33Always I am inteested in hearing what the guest has to say, and not Hannity (because he's a moron, and I already know what his position will be on virtually every topic).

I was quite often guilty of yelling at the radio, "SHUT UP AND LET THE GUEST TALK!"
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Victoria33

I was quite often guilty of yelling at the radio, "SHUT UP AND LET THE GUEST TALK!"
@Scutter
@Suppressed

Me, too, wanted to hear the guest.  That's another reason I stopped watching him some months ago, along with his sickening praise of Trump.

Offline Hoodat

Quote from: Sean Hannity
In the case of Romney, Trump should remember all of the vicious, nasty and horrible things the 2012 GOP presidential nominee said about him earlier this year when he sought to sabotage Trump’s campaign.

“If we Republicans choose Donald Trump as our nominee, the prospects for a safe and prosperous future are greatly diminished,” Romney said. “Now, Donald Trump tells us that he is very, very smart. I'm afraid that when it comes to foreign policy, he is very, very not smart.

“Dishonesty is Donald Trump's hallmark,” Romney continued, before calling Trump “a phony, a fraud,” whose “promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.”

Looks like Romney pretty much nailed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I live in MA, many of the right wingers here have these awful nasally voices starting with Rush, including Hannity, and local guys.

Terrible radio.

Offline Suppressed

@Scutter
@Suppressed

Me, too, wanted to hear the guest.  That's another reason I stopped watching him some months ago, along with his sickening praise of Trump.

@Scutter @Victoria33

Often, a guest will try to make some deeper or subtle point, and it will fly right over the partothead who just repeats the shallow soundbytes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices!
+++++++++