Author Topic: (Mixed Martial Artist) Sean Hannity is Very Disturbed by the People Trump Has Been Meeting Lately  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey WTF. Are you a big fan of Dead Fish and Algore? If you are not then you agree with Hannity.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hey WTF. Are you a big fan of Dead Fish and Algore? If you are not then you agree with Hannity.

Hannity bought Trump's BS more than anyone else in the conservative media-sphere. Now he looks stupid.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face from somebody wearing these bad boys.

Offline Cripplecreek

Hannity bought Trump's BS more than anyone else in the conservative media-sphere. Now he looks stupid.

I'm going to laugh every time one of the Trump bootlickers gets their face shoved into a pillow and slicklegged.

Offline r9etb

He's looked stupid for a very long time.  Now he's pissed because "prison bitch" turns out to not be an exclusive relationship.

FWIW, Limbaugh seems to be working overtime to join the Trump's kneepad harem....

Offline Victoria33

"Mixed Martial Artist Sean Hannity"

I don't watch Hannity anymore due to his love affair with Trump.  Also, when he can work it in, he praises himself for his martial arts ability and expert gun capability.  I wonder when he will appear on his show in his martial arts robe and carrying a big gun at the same time.  That would hurt my eyeballs to see that.   

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
"Mixed Martial Artist Sean Hannity"

I don't watch Hannity anymore due to his love affair with Trump.  Also, when he can work it in, he praises himself for his martial arts ability and expert gun capability.  I wonder when he will appear on his show in his martial arts robe and carrying a big gun at the same time.  That would hurt my eyeballs to see that.

I've always found him unwatchable.  His "interviews" consist of spouting his own opinion for 2 minutes, then asking his guest to agree.  Painful to watch.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hannity has always looked stupid and I have been listening to him since he took over for Bob Grant. This is nothing new, but you posted an article where he specifically called out Donny for meeting with Dead Fish and Algore. That tells me you disagree with his complaint here.

• Technical
Hannity has always looked stupid and I have been listening to him since he took over for Bob Grant. This is nothing new, but you posted an article where he specifically called out Donny for meeting with Dead Fish and Algore. That tells me you disagree with his complaint here.

Nope.

Offline r9etb

I think his reason for posting it has more to do with Hannity's evident surprise that Trump would meet with such people. 

Which is pretty funny, you have to admit.

Offline Victoria33

I've always found him unwatchable.  His "interviews" consist of spouting his own opinion for 2 minutes, then asking his guest to agree.  Painful to watch.
@Maj. Bill Martin

You have that exactly right, that is what he does - rants and asks the guest to agree.  I have wondered why he even has anyone on - just do his rant the whole hour with no guests since he doesn't give them enough time to say their piece - he interrupts a guest constantly if the guest manages to get a word in.

• Technical
I think his reason for posting it has more to do with Hannity's evident surprise that Trump would meet with such people. 

Which is pretty funny, you have to admit.

The most disgraceful video of this entire election season was the one where Cruz met with some protestors and they just kept shouting "Lyin' Ted".

I didn't agree with Cruz 100%, (but agreed with more than any other candidate according to a poll I took), but it was to me the most disgraceful point in conservatism ever. And all these conservative media people just mindlessly saddled up to Trump with no critical thought whatsoever (first coulter, then hannity, ingraham, finally Limblob).

And now we get some schadenfreude.

Offline Night Hides Not

@Maj. Bill Martin

You have that exactly right, that is what he does - rants and asks the guest to agree.  I have wondered why he even has anyone on - just do his rant the whole hour with no guests since he doesn't give them enough time to say their piece - he interrupts a guest constantly if the guest manages to get a word in.

Sean wouldn't know what a "follow up" question was if it bit him in his arse.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Limbaugh was going to back whomever won the nomination as being preferable to Hillary.  He never went after Trump hard because he didn't want to damage someone who had a good shot at being the eventual nominee.  I really think it is as simple as that.

Offline r9etb

The most disgraceful video of this entire election season was the one where Cruz met with some protestors and they just kept shouting "Lyin' Ted".

I didn't agree with Cruz 100%, (but agreed with more than any other candidate according to a poll I took), but it was to me the most disgraceful point in conservatism ever. And all these conservative media people just mindlessly saddled up to Trump with no critical thought whatsoever (first coulter, then hannity, ingraham, finally Limblob).

And now we get some schadenfreude.

The thing is, Trump's win was never about "conservatism" in any sense of the term.  More a form of angry populism, vaguely reminiscent of 1789 France.  (I.e., legitimate grievances met with unthinking reactions.)

The "conservative media" people you name, aren't really different from Trump in mindset: they're demagogues, too, and they think they understand him.

The difference is, that the Hannity/Limbaugh types have (or, at least, at one time had) certain political convictions, whereas Trump does not.  He'll talk to and make deals with anybody, so long as he can discern some sort of personal advantage in doing so.

All Trump had to do was fool them into thinking they were on the same side. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Limbaugh was going to back whomever won the nomination as being preferable to Hillary.  He never went after Trump hard because he didn't want to damage someone who had a good shot at being the eventual nominee.  I really think it is as simple as that.

Has more to do with their personal relationship than it does backing the person with the best shot.  He's almost as bad as Hannity when it comes to Donny.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

The difference is, that the Hannity/Limbaugh types have (or, at least, at one time had) certain political convictions, whereas Trump does not.  He'll talk to and make deals with anybody, so long as he can discern some sort of personal advantage in doing so.  All Trump had to do was fool them into thinking they were on the same side.

You summed that up well.  Trump is the master at "fooling" people.  Intelligent people I know are totally fooled and believed nothing I told them about the "inner" Trump.  They will have to see the result of his actions before they will believe he is a fake.

Offline r9etb

You summed that up well.  Trump is the master at "fooling" people.  Intelligent people I know are totally fooled and believed nothing I told them about the "inner" Trump.  They will have to see the result of his actions before they will believe he is a fake.

I'm going to have to wait and see before I form a solid opinion about President Trump.  Mainly, I want to see if he takes the office seriously. 

If he does take the office seriously then there is at least a chance he'll achieve some good things, if only because he's not bound by the usual political constraints.  His willingness to deal with anybody is probably a good thing, so long as he's anchored on some solid principles.  Alternatively, he could just get pushed about like flotsam on the political waves, and that's probably a bad thing.

Worst case, he doesn't take the office seriously, gets bored with it, and/or uses it to his personal advantage.

I have very strong doubts about him, but again -- wait and see.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Horseshit.

Rush telling his supposedly "Conservative Audience" about how much they are going to love Trump's billion dollar stimulus is not simply 'backing' a candidate because he is not Hilllary.

It's massaging and pushing big government statist Liberalism as Conservative.

And it is disgusting.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

Horseshit.

Rush telling his supposedly "Conservative Audience" about how much they are going to love Trump's billion dollar stimulus is not simply 'backing' a candidate because he is not Hilllary.

And it is disgusting.

Rush is hoping for a golf outing with Trump. That's my guess. He likes being able to drop names.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline r9etb

And it is disgusting.

No, it's more cynical than that.  This is Limbaugh trying to establish himself as an insider with the Trump team.

And it is disgusting.

Offline Cripplecreek

Horseshit.

And it is disgusting.

Pretty much all of FOX news burned their credibility to the ground in this election with their slobbering love affair with Trump.

The worst was the way they the FOX and friends morons sat there and nodded like idiots when Trump openly and obviously lied and accused Rafael Cruz of being involved in the JFK assassination.  He later explained to Wolf Blitzer that he never believed it but he wanted to win.  That's a textbook definition of lying and the idiots at fox were too busy kissing Trump's butt to be bothered with anything so trivial as journalism.

Offline r9etb

That's a textbook definition of lying and the idiots at fox were too busy kissing Trump's butt to be bothered with anything so trivial as journalism.

But that's really just modern "journalism," as generally practiced.  We're so used to the media doing this for the people and issues on left, we don't really notice it much anymore -- "dog bites man."