Author Topic: Conway to Clinton camp: Don't blame fake news for your loss  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway to Clinton camp: Don't blame fake news for your loss
« on: December 09, 2016, 02:42:30 pm »

Conway to Clinton camp: Don't blame fake news for your loss

By Louis Nelson

12/09/16 08:29 AM EST

The explosion of so-called fake news across the internet is not to blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss in the presidential election last month, a senior adviser to Donald Trump said Friday morning.

For those on Clinton’s team who think it did, Kellyanne Conway told Fox News that “a little self-awareness would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this.”

In a speech Thursday at the retirement ceremony for outgoing Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), Clinton decried the “epidemic” of fake news and said “it's now clear that so-called fake news can have real world consequences. This isn't about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/kellyannye-conway-clinton-campaign-fake-news-232407
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Conway to Clinton camp: Don't blame fake news for your loss
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 02:54:31 pm »
Hey Hillary 24 business hours ring a bell?

It seems to me over the years by and large the only ones that fall for this so called fake news are Liberals.  Probably because is fits the narrative they want to believe about America.

Perhaps Her Thighness should address her fellow Progressives before she wags a finger at anyone else.

With all the talk about this fake news "controversy"...it sounds to me like Libs are preparing another run at bringing back the fairness doctrine and this will be the new reason why it needs to be reinstated.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 03:16:53 pm »
Hey Hillary 24 business hours ring a bell?

It seems to me over the years by and large the only ones that fall for this so called fake news are Liberals.  Probably because is fits the narrative they want to believe about America.

Perhaps Her Thighness should address her fellow Progressives before she wags a finger at anyone else.

With all the talk about this fake news "controversy"...it sounds to me like Libs are preparing another run at bringing back the fairness doctrine and this will be the new reason why it needs to be reinstated.

Agree.

Isn't it ironic that leftists are now concerned with "fake news" when they've been perpetrating it for decades?

While I completely agree that the fake stuff is bad no matter where it originates (and the right doing what the left does is horrific), this faux outrage by Clinton is nearing obscenity.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 03:59:23 pm »
From the article:

“The most fake piece of news I heard all along, up until Election Day and still hear from some people, is that Donald Trump couldn't win. How's that for fake news, misleading news?” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48