Author Topic: He's making a list: Trump says he has a ledger of 10 companies he has called and urged not to leave the U.S. - as he says he 'did great with women' in the election  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's making a list: Trump says he has a ledger of 10 companies he has called and urged not to leave the U.S. - as he says he 'did great with women' in the election

President-elect Donald Trump went to Des Moines on his 'Thank You' tour
     Hails Branstad as China ambassador because, 'The man knows China and likes China'
    'I kept hearing for months I’m not gonna do well with women,' Trump says, touting his performance with female voters
    Slams '#NeverTrumpers' by saying: 'By the way, they’re on respirator right now'
    Trump has announced his intention to nominate Iowa Governor Terry Branstad as his ambassador to China
    Earlier, Trump met with stabbing victims at Ohio State University
    He attended previous post-election events in Ohio and North Carolina

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:19 EST, 8 December 2016 | Updated: 06:38 EST, 9 December 2016

President-elect Donald Trump says he is fighting to defend 'every last American job' and has been calling a list of 10 companies to tell them to stay put.

'It’s gonna be fun,' Trump said of his jobs push, which has already included an intervention to preserve jobs at a Carrier plant in Indiana.

'I actually love calling these companies. I say give me a list of 10 companies that are leaving,' Trump told a crowd in Iowa on his multi-state 'Thank you' tour where he once again ran through the states where he beat Hillary Clinton.

'I actually love calling these companies and saying, “Hi.” And I get the president of this company,' Trump explained. 'I say, “Hi, how are you doing?”'

Trump said he wanted to see Apple and other firms build 'big plants' here, and said Iowans 'know the name of one of the companies' he's in contact with – which could mean he was talking about Maytag, which has slashed jobs in Des Moines.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4015716/Trump-takes-Thank-tour-Iowa-heralds-pick-U-S-ambassador-China.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Slams '#NeverTrumpers' by saying: 'By the way, they’re on respirator right now'

Actually you egotistical Orange buffoon...we're feeling very alive and well...safe in the knowledge that you're proving us correct in NOT voting for you.

As for his "list"...I have no doubt he's keeping an enemies list.  The way he describes the enjoyment he gets in getting the CEO of one of those companies on the phone it's like a Mafia Don having a sit down with a customer who is late in paying his protection money.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:34:59 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

Actually you egotistical Orange buffoon...we're feeling very alive and well...safe in the knowledge that you're proving us correct in NOT voting for you.

As for his "list"...I have no doubt he's keeping an enemies list.  The way he describes the enjoyment he gets in getting the CEO of one of those companies on the phone it's like a Mafia Don having a sit down with a customer who is late in paying his protection money.

Vito was known to say he wanted one of his sons to be "President Corleone", "Senator Corleone", etc.  Simply an extension from a novel.

The Right wailed and gnashed their teeth, and rightfully so, when Obama was making his deals with private companies. What is the difference?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.