Author Topic: Democrat Leader of Alabama Senate: Sessions 'Will Do What's Right' as AG; ‘I Have Not Witnessed Any Type of Racial Overtone’ From Him  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Leader of Alabama Senate: Sessions 'Will Do What's Right' as AG; ‘I Have Not Witnessed Any Type of Racial Overtone’ From Him

(CNSNews.com) – The minority leader of the Alabama State Senat [1]e who worked closely with Sen. Jeff Sessions [2] (R-AL) for nearly two decades said that he had “not witnessed any type of racial overtone” from President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for attorney general during that period.

Alabama State Senate Minority Leader Quinton Ross [3] (D-Montgomery) also told CNSNews.com that he is “confident” that if confirmed, Sessions “will do what’s right for the citizens of the United States.”

CNSNews.com asked Ross, who publicly supports [4] Sessions, if the nominee has ever exhibited any signs of racism.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/al-senate-minority-leader-20-years-i-have-not-witnessed-any-type