Author Topic: Trump backs off mass deportation promise ("We’re going to work something out’ on "Dreamers")  (Read 1480 times)

Offline DB

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline corbe

None of this matters as long as he builds the wall and makes mexico pay for it!
/s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump said in a Time "Person of the Year" interview published Wednesday that he will do something that will "make people happy and proud."
"They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

If you close your eyes you can imagine Obama saying almost the exact same thing...

Meet the new boss...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ConstitutionRose

This is going to get interesting.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump amnesty is much better than Obama amnesty.  Not sure I can explain why, but Rush will explain it tomorrow, like he explained why Trump stimulus spending is good compared to Obama stimulus spending. 

:elephant:  Happy days for Republicans who hate small government.  :elephant:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309188-trump-were-going-to-work-something-out-on-dreamers

Since I never believed he had any intention of building a wall, I'm not disappointed.  I wonder how many people believed that he would literally build a wall?

Interesting.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline roamer_1

Silver Pines

"He has to say this to mollify the Hispanics for now.  When he takes office, it will be different."

"He's playing six dimensional chess."

"Just have faith in him."

"I won't believe this until I hear it directly from the Trump camp."

"Fake news."

Online LMAO

If Trump seeks any type of amnesty  for  illegals you'll hear his supporters raise Hell
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

Since I never believed he had any intention of building a wall, I'm not disappointed.  I wonder how many people believed that he would literally build a wall?

Interesting.

the same people who think he is personally answering calls to the VA hotline

Offline Applewood

Let the duping of the orange hoard begin in earnest.

The horde has been duped since at least the primaries.  But it seems nothing will get these people to admit it. They will continue to spin every broken promise relentlessly.  It's a wonder they don't all get chronic vertigo.

HonestJohn

Maybe he'll raise taxes on his supporters... and eliminate Medicare and Social Security as a doublesmack on his useful idiots.

Considering his Secretary picks already favor the last two and Paul Ryan is chomping at the bit to "revamp" the two...

... it's quite possible.

Offline Night Hides Not

18 posts...where are the staunch Trump supporters to set us straight?

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.