Author Topic: Federal Judge Shuts Down Michigan Recount With Trump Still Up  (Read 629 times)

rangerrebew

Federal Judge Shuts Down Michigan Recount With Trump Still Up
« on: December 08, 2016, 02:54:25 pm »
Federal Judge Shuts Down Michigan Recount With Trump Still Up
Photo of Blake Neff
Blake Neff
Reporter
9:13 PM 12/07/2016

Green Party candidate Jill Stein: Reuters/Mario Anzuoni   Green Party candidate Jill Stein: Reuters/Mario Anzuoni

A federal judge Wednesday night shut down Michigan’s presidential recount, ruling that Green Party candidate Jill Stein has no constitutional right to demand a recount.

Stein has sought a recount of the presidential vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, three of the closest states which collectively give Donald Trump his margin of victory in the Electoral College. But her recount effort in Pennsylvania has already been shut down, while the recount in Wisconsin has yielded almost no change to the results, leaving Michigan as the lone place where Stein has a plausible hope of altering the result. (RELATED: Wisconsin Recount Nets Hillary One Vote On Day One)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/07/federal-judge-shuts-down-michigan-recount-with-trump-still-up/#ixzz4SG5QnnRb

rangerrebew

Re: Federal Judge Shuts Down Michigan Recount With Trump Still Up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 02:58:59 pm »
A few points:

1.  There was no evidence of vote tampering before he ordered the recount.

2.  He obviously was unaware of Michigan law which would not be unusual for an Obama appointment.

3.  There was vote tampering found in Detroit, Pontiac, Flint, and Saginaw all of which vote heavily democrat.

4.  Jill Stein gets millions of dollars because the taxpayer has to pay for the recount as far as it went.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 03:19:30 pm »
I know, Detroit precinct voting, some precincts were so out of whack, they had to be rejected. No integrity, that should not be happening in the US.

I have real doubts on a lot of the votes Obama got when he was elected, it might not have changed those elections but this is significant all the same.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 03:50:13 pm »
I know, Detroit precinct voting, some precincts were so out of whack, they had to be rejected. No integrity, that should not be happening in the US.

I have real doubts on a lot of the votes Obama got when he was elected, it might not have changed those elections but this is significant all the same.

The Supreme Court played no small role in the results when they said IDs were illegal.