Author Topic: Marine major who warned of danger before insider attack wins court case  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Marine major who warned of danger before insider attack wins court case

By SOFREP 12.06.2016#Military News Email Share Tweet
A federal judge has overturned a Marine Corps decision to discharge Marine Maj. Jason Brezler, who was accused of mishandling classified information after he warned Marines in Afghanistan about an Afghan police chief days before a deadly insider attack in August 2012.

A board of inquiry recommended in December 2013 that Brezler be discharged for using his personal email account to send classified information to Marines in Afghanistan about an Afghan police chief accused of sexually assaulting young boys. Brezler was also accused of taking classified documents home from Afghanistan so he could write a book.
But Brezler filed a lawsuit contesting the Marine’s decision, claiming the Corps wrongfully retaliated against him for contacting Capitol Hill about his concerns.

https://sofrep.com/69416/marine-major-warned-danger-insider-attack-wins-court-case/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:36:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Marine major who warned of danger before insider attack wins court case
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 11:20:03 pm »
That's fantastic news!

A blatant miscarriage of justice reversed.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Marine major who warned of danger before insider attack wins court case
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 11:21:54 pm »
Great news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien