Author Topic: Michelle Obama on Election Night: ‘I Went to Bed’  (Read 598 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama on Election Night: ‘I Went to Bed’
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:14:26 pm »
by Jeff Poor7 Dec 2016133

In an interview with People magazine, first lady Michelle Obama with asked about her emotions on election night given the outcome had Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump emerging victorious over Democrat Hillary Clinton, who the Obamas had supported.

According to the first lady, the election outcome did not have an emotional impact on her because she went to bed and that she has not been one that has interest in flowing the blow-by-blow of politics.

“I went to bed,” Michelle Obama said, with her husband President Barack Obama nodding to acknowledge. “I tend not to — you know, I don’t watch debates. I don’t like to watch the political discourse. I never have. I barely did with [Barack Obama]. Once you do what you can do, then you rest easy. It was in the hands of the American people. I think anything I felt about the election I said and I stand by it.”

“This is our democracy, and this is how it works,” she continued. “And we are ready to work with the next administration and make sure that they are as successful as they can be because that’s what’s best for this country.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/07/michelle-obama-election-night-went-bed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline beandog

Re: Michelle Obama on Election Night: ‘I Went to Bed’
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 11:10:03 pm »
I actually think the Obama's are glad that Hillary didn't win.  They don't like each other and this way the Obama's  get to stay as the top dogs of the party.  I also think that they know the Donald isn't going to do 10% of what he said he was going to do, so they can rest easy. :dx1:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 12:49:13 am »
Wasn't that what Barack did during the takeover of the US Consulate in Libya and the subsequent sodomization and murder of the ambassador?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 12:56:00 am »
Wasn't that what Barack did during the takeover of the US Consulate in Libya and the subsequent sodomization and murder of the ambassador?
We may never know what he was doing then.  :shrug:

A rare tip of the hat to the Mooch for demonstrating at least a bit of class here. It's just too bad none of the schools she attended  taught her this isn't a democracy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 12:58:59 am »

Going to bed, seems to be a habit of the Obamas, and the Clintons too. It seems to be what they do best.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:07:29 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 12:59:51 am »
“I went to bed,” Michelle Obama said, with her husband President Barack Obama nodding to acknowledge. “I tend not to — you know, I don’t watch debates. I don’t like to watch the political discourse. I never have. I barely did with [Barack Obama]. "

Not really a ringing endorsement for all those Leftists selling the idea of this fat loudmouth running for elective office a la Hitlary. She couldn't care less about politics.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 01:06:52 am »

“I went to bed,” Michelle Obama said, with her husband President Barack Obama nodding to acknowledge. “I tend not to — you know, I don’t watch debates. I don’t like to watch the political discourse. I never have. I barely did with [Barack Obama]. "

Not really a ringing endorsement for all those Leftists selling the idea of this fat loudmouth running for elective office a la Hitlary. She couldn't care less about politics.

Neither one of them Hillary or Michelle, they couldn't care less about America, Americans, or the whole world. They GOT theirs. And that is all that matters to them.

Everyone else can 'suck it' in their minds.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 01:22:55 am »
I misread the headline, and thought for a moment that she was so upset at Trump winning that she needed to change the sheets.    :thud:
Let it burn.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:25:57 am »
I actually think the Obama's are glad that Hillary didn't win.  They don't like each other and this way the Obama's  get to stay as the top dogs of the party.  I also think that they know the Donald isn't going to do 10% of what he said he was going to do, so they can rest easy. :dx1:

Yes to all of the above.

Now Obama is king of the hill for a generation.  There is no Dem successor.

Well, actually, there IS, but he has a big fat R after his name.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.