Author Topic: Dominion Virginia Power Breaks Ground on Natural Gas Plant {largest in North America}  (Read 2955 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have a son working in Watford City, North Dakota.  He has an apartment there and a home in Bismarck.  I have a selfish and personal reason for the US energy markets to do well.

Your son is on a marvelous and adventurous career.  I worked the oilfields for over 40 years.  He will have an up and down time.

It was the best industry I could have ever hoped for,  and I know when it is all said and done, he will say the same.

God Bless.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Lando Lincoln

Your son is on a marvelous and adventurous career.  I worked the oilfields for over 40 years.  He will have an up and down time.

It was the best industry I could have ever hoped for,  and I know when it is all said and done, he will say the same.

God Bless.

Thank you.  Sincerely.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Thank you.  Sincerely.

It will be a breathtakingly interesting journey for him, and I will pray he makes the trip successfully.

My son decided to go into the petroleum industry recently as well, and I encouraged him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
why must you further pollute otherwise germaine discussions?

If this was FR, you would be "banned".

@IsailedawayfromFR

Didn't sail very far away from FR,did ya,bubba?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:53:08 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!