Author Topic: Why Is Newt So Angry?  (Read 1025 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Is Newt So Angry?
« on: December 01, 2016, 01:43:47 pm »

Why Is Newt So Angry?
By Paula Bolyard December 1, 2016

In case you missed it, Newt Gingrich has been viciously lashing out at Mitt Romney, who is in the running to be President-elect Trump's pick for secretary of state. The former House speaker went on Laura Ingraham's radio show Wednesday, sounding like he was unloading a decade's worth of frustration, aimed squarely at Romney and his dinner with Trump:

There's a scene in "Pretty Women" [sic] where Richard Gere goes up to the salesman on Rodeo Drive and says: "We need a little sucking up here."

You have never, ever, in your career seen a wealthy adult who is independent, has been a presidential candidate, suck up at the rate that Mitt Romney is sucking up.

I am confident that he thinks now that he and Donald Trump are the best of friends, they have so many things in common. That they're both such wise, brilliant people. And I'm sure last night at an elegant three-star restaurant, he was happy to share his version of populism, which involve a little foie gras, a certain amount of superb cooking, but put that in a populist happy manner.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/12/01/why-is-newt-so-angry/?singlepage=true
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Why Is Newt So Angry?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 02:06:19 pm »
He talks like a jealous girlfriend I once dated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 02:11:01 pm »
I guess this also means Laura's no longer on the short list for WH spokesperson?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 02:43:39 pm »
I think fat Newty realized that no one cares what he has to say about anything.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 02:45:28 pm »
Why Is Newt So Angry?
By Paula Bolyard December 1, 2016
The former House speaker went on Laura Ingraham's radio show Wednesday, sounding like he was unloading a decade's worth of frustration, aimed squarely at Romney and his dinner with Trump.
@mystery-ak

"Why is Newt so angry?" is the operative sentence.  I think he wanted to be Chief of Staff for Trump and didn't get it, or perhaps HE wanted to be Sec. of State and wasn't considered.  If he rants, the media will put it out there and he gets noticed.  His rant secondarily was AGANIST Trump HAVING the dinner with Romney.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 03:00:27 pm »

You did.   :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 03:08:01 pm »

Newt killed any respect I ever had for him during his last presidential run when he tried to feed me an immigration plan he knew the supreme court would rightly rule unconstitutional. He said he would make illegals citizens (grant sweeping amnesty) but deny them the right to vote.

And same as now, people heard what they wanted to hear from him and ignored the rest. "Newt wants to get rid of the EPA..........and replace it with a free market version of the same"

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 03:21:06 pm »
Newt is like herpes, he just won't go away and pops up every 4 years.