Author Topic: Inside the Life of a Delta Force Operator  (Read 1278 times)

rangerrebew

Inside the Life of a Delta Force Operator
« on: December 01, 2016, 12:22:17 pm »
Inside the Life of a Delta Force Operator
We Are the Mighty
Yesterday at 11:04 AM

This video dives into one Delta Force operator's motivations to serve, his journey to becoming a member of “The Unit,” and his remarkable story about overcoming adversity.

With movies like “American Sniper” and “Lone Survivor,” the Navy SEALs are on par with most figures in American pop culture.

Using the non-scientific method of Amazon.com book search reveals that there are way more books associated with the SEAL teams than any other American elite unit, giving filmmakers a rich source of story materials.

http://www.scout.com/military/warrior/story/1733436-inside-the-life-of-a-delta-force-operator
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:22:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Re: Inside the Life of a Delta Force Operator
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 01:21:38 pm »
Well, first of all, they get these awesome motorcycles...

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 01:28:18 pm »
Excellent!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 06:08:22 pm »
Using the non-scientific method of Amazon.com book search reveals that there are way more books associated with the SEAL teams than any other American elite unit, giving filmmakers a rich source of story materials.

http://www.scout.com/military/warrior/story/1733436-inside-the-life-of-a-delta-force-operator

Which means that ex-SEALs tend to blab a lot more than do those in other elite units....