Author Topic: Begging for voter fraud  (Read 528 times)

rangerrebew

Begging for voter fraud
« on: November 30, 2016, 07:04:45 pm »
November 30, 2016
Begging for voter fraud
By Robert Arvay

Democrats are complaining that Hillary Clinton may have lost the election due to voter fraud. It is ironic that they complain only now, when the policies they approved have left many doors wide open to fraud -- in favor of Democrats.

One such open door is “touch-screen” voting, an electronic system that leaves no paper trail, and therefore, no foolproof way to audit the process. Other invitations to fraud include so-called “motor-voter” registration, especially when one can both register and vote on the same day.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/begging_for_voter_fraud.html#ixzz4RWKSfcoS
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Begging for voter fraud
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 08:17:45 pm »
November 30, 2016
Begging for voter fraud
By Robert Arvay

. . . Other invitations to fraud include so-called “motor-voter” registration, especially when one can both register and vote on the same day.

I've half expected someone to come up with a way to have drive-thru elections while we're at it . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 08:20:32 pm »
Well, maybe this presents an opportunity to finally get them onboard with enacting some basic procedures to prevent voter fraud. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 08:50:23 pm »

Some Dems are pushing for Internet voting, which would of course be insane. They want to make voting for politicians the same as voting for the next American Idol. You only have to call a number or send a text, and the vote will be counted. Crazy.

But we should keep in mind that voter fraud is a bipartisan issue. They both love it. That is why there has never been any significant effort to stop it. Does anyone really think that Arizona loves McCain? Or that SanFran loves Pelosi?

Voter fraud is the reason these same politicians stay in office for hundreds of years. And they don't want to change it.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:07:17 pm »
Some Dems are pushing for Internet voting, which would of course be insane.

Especially if they're stupid enough to propose voting the way online voting for the All Star Game is done:
you can actually vote multiple times, which rather encourages ballot box stuffing. To make online voting
work you'd have to install age and identity verification programming and blocking programs to ensure no more
than one vote from the same computer. For openers. And the former would need additional identity-theft
safeguarding. How often does something sounding simple in concept turn out to be a complicated,
expensive mess in execution?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.