Author Topic: Armed Citizens: 10 Everyday Heroes Who Took Down Bad Guys  (Read 1041 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Armed Citizens: 10 Everyday Heroes Who Took Down Bad Guys
« on: November 30, 2016, 02:44:06 pm »
Not Just An Onlooker

People stood by watching as a man high on meth got the upper hand in a violent struggle with a Mount Vernon, Ohio, police officer.

In June of 2015, Corporal Michael Wheeler responded to a report of a homeless man sleeping on a porch in a north-side neighborhood, about 50 miles northeast of Columbus.

Wheeler found the disoriented trespasser, who wouldn’t move without a fight. The officer couldn’t call for backup because his shoulder microphone was stripped away in the fray. Next thing he knew, the man was atop Wheeler, grabbing for his gun.

“There were people standing around,” Wheeler recalled recently for Inside Edition. “But they were just watching.”

There were no armed citizens around, except for one man, Dylan DeBoard, who drew a handgun and announced that he had a concealed-carry permit. With that distraction, Wheeler soon had the suspect in cuffs.

A year later, the Mount Vernon City Council presented DeBoard with the Citizens Award of Valor. “Every time I see him, I let him know how much I appreciate what he did,” Wheeler said. “I wish a lot more of society would do what he did.”

Carjacking Thwarted

A motorist in southeast Albuquerque, New Mexico, moved fast when a man put a blade to his neck and tried to force his way behind the wheel, according to police.

The July 2016 incident took place in a Wal-Mart parking lot when the alleged attacker approached the vehicle around 4:00 p.m. and briefly talked to the driver. Then he pounced.

Police confirmed that the driver slid out of the vehicle and dropped his wallet. As the other man reached for it, the driver grabbed a gun from a backpack and shot him once.

The attacker, later identified as Kenneth Harrelson, 33, fled. He was arrested after being treated and released at the hospital. He was still in jail a month later.

The rest are here:

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2016/08/urban-escape-personal-security-safety-survival-tips/#urban-escape-safety-survival-4
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!