Author Topic: It’s Time for Honest Talk about Muslim Immigration  (Read 633 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Time for Honest Talk about Muslim Immigration
« on: November 30, 2016, 02:01:12 pm »
 It’s Time for Honest Talk about Muslim Immigration
Some immigrants from jihad zones will be involved in murdering Americans. Is this an acceptable price for compassion?
By David French — November 30, 2016

At 9:52 a.m. on Monday morning, a silver Honda jumped a curb at Ohio State University and plowed directly into a crowd of students, sending bodies flying through the air. As students rushed to help, a young Somali immigrant, Abdul Razak Ali Ratan, got out of the car and began attacking horrified students with a butcher knife. All told, eleven people were wounded before a university police officer shot and killed Ratan, ending the attack.

Ratan is the third Muslim immigrant to mount a mass stabbing attack in 2016. The first occurred at an Israeli-owned deli in Columbus, Ohio, the second at a mall in Saint Cloud, Minn., and the third Monday at Ohio State. The attacks together wounded 25 people. The latest stabbing comes on the heels of Afghan immigrant Ahman Khan Rahami’s September bomb attacks in New York and New Jersey that left 29 injured.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/442565/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: It’s Time for Honest Talk about Muslim Immigration
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 02:06:39 pm »
The majority of Muslims here in the USA probably do 'abhor terrorism', but I'd bet my 401k that most also 'understand' the motives of the terrorists.

This is why extreme vetting will not work. How do you vet someone's children?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 03:40:07 am »
Title:
"It’s Time for Honest Talk about muslim Immigration"

Fishrrman:
There shouldn't be any muslim immigration.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:58:15 am »
Islam is not a religion!  Islam is a political movement wearing the cloak of religion. 

Some day enough of us will figure that out. Hopefully before it's too late.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien