Author Topic: MilesTones - ape in high heels flap flips libs By Rev. Austin Miles  (Read 1091 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bear with him, I think he makes good points.
MilesTones - ape in high heels flap flips libs
By Rev. Austin Miles

CLAY, W. VIRGINIA 11/25/16 – Not much happens in this sleepy little town of W. Virginia. That is until recently. The entire quiet area encompasses 0.62 square miles, hosting a population of 8,910, all who live below the poverty line. So it is not a place that draws national interest or attention.

However, after Donald Trump's election as president, Pamela Ramsey Taylor, who was director of the Clay County Development Corp., posted on social media, "It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful dignified First Lady back in the White House."

So far, so good. BUT she added this; "I'm tired of seeing a ape in high heels." Uh oh!

Clay Mayor, Beverly Whaling, responded to that post: "You just made my day." Suddenly, that obscure little town, named for U.S. Senator and Secretary of State Henry Clay, was no longer obscure.

A national outrage burst forth like water through a ruptured dam and the entire town and its officials were declared, 'racist,' the all encompassing word to hit your perceived enemies in the head with the power of a 2 by four.

Both Mayor Whaling and Director Taylor were forced to resign in the whirling sand-storm powered by loquacious air currents.

Racist? to whom? This question needed authoritative counsel so the entire matter was turned over to MilesTones for clarification. Did the ape consider this racist? Here is their specialized analysis:

How can being compared to an ape be objectionable? After all, the Democrat Communists teach for fact in the public schools, colleges and universities that Darwinism explains the origins of the universe, and...us. OK, tell us more.

Read More At: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miles/161128

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: MilesTones - ape in high heels flap flips libs By Rev. Austin Miles
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:43:50 am »
The link doesn't work, Tom.

BTW, thanks for posting all the interesting articles you do. We won't always see eye to eye, but you do one heck of a job.  :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 12:01:31 pm »
He makes a good point by saying that evolutionists compare all of us to apes as the foundation of their theory. Of that, there is no question. However, he got it wrong with this statement.

Now the big question. If something evolves into something else, that result is what remains forever. The former creature that we evolved from would be no more. So why do we still see apes and chimps prominently in existence? They could no longer be here if they had evolved into something else. The answer: They COULD NOT still be in existence since the original would have been wiped out by Darwin’s ridiculous theory.

This is simply not true. One of the foundations of evolutionary theory is the occurrence of mutations. A super-smart mutation of a species of ape a million years ago, would not in any way mean that the other apes which did not have this mutation would cease to exist. There would be a fork in the evolutionary path of the two species. The mutated apes would branch off to form their own species, presumably us, and the original apes would continue on their own path separately. As some humans moved north away from the burning sun of the equator, they no longer needed the sun protecting pigmentation of their ancestors. The humans which did not move north remained as they were.

There is no evidence to support the premise that once an evolutionary branch occurs in evolution, a mutation, that the original branch ceases to exist afterward. You can imagine a drought where most land vegetation is wiped out. The only horses to survive are the horses that have necks long enough to eat leaves from the trees. As these horses breed, the necks get longer. As competition for the leaves develops, the necks get longer still. The horses with the longest of the long necks survive and breed until after hundreds of thousands of years what we would call a giraffe is roaming freely. This would not mean that all horses everywhere no longer exist.

The mayor explained that what she meant was that Michelle is awkward in formal settings, ungainly, and gouache. And that she has many distinctly unfeminine characteristics. All of which is true. But once anyone uses the word 'ape' or 'monkey' in reference to a Black person, an automatic explosion is sure to follow. Liberals and Black people are hypersensitive to this description. It is not something that anyone is 'allowed' to say in public. In America, Black people can be called dogs, pigs, peacocks, anything at all. But once you use the word ape or monkey, you can be sure the fascistic Liberals will immediately have you in front of a firing squad. That is one of their biggest Fehltritte.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:17:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 12:27:25 pm »
Renew America appears to have taken it down, maybe too controversial; I was unsure but this link does have the editorial continued:

http://revaustinmiles.com/index.php/more/1013

The Rev. engages in too much name calling, drinking?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:28:39 pm by TomSea »