Author Topic: MAP: Schools cave to 'sanctuary campus' demands  (Read 802 times)

rangerrebew

MAP: Schools cave to 'sanctuary campus' demands
« on: November 28, 2016, 03:51:15 pm »
MAP: Schools cave to 'sanctuary campus' demands
Tyler Arnold
Tyler Arnold
Campus Reform Intern
@TylerArnold18
Today at 9:21 AM EDT

Donald Trump hasn’t even been sworn in yet, but hundreds of universities and colleges are already trying to shield illegal immigrants from his expected deportation policies.

Campus Reform has compiled a map to track the schools where students have petitioned or protested for sanctuary campuses, as well as those whose administrations have given in to the demands.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: MAP: Schools cave to 'sanctuary campus' demands
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 03:10:31 am »
Cut off federal funding.

C'mon, this should be easy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 06:40:33 am »
Cut off federal funding.

C'mon, this should be easy!
Yep. And student loans, pell grants, the works. Not even the USDA in the dining hall. Done.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 10:43:22 am »
It was wrong when Obama did it and it will be wrong when Trump does it.  The President should enforce the law, period.   Not play favorites based on their personal agenda.

Any university staff involved in hiding illegals should be charged with a crime.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 11:01:10 am »
It was wrong when Obama did it and it will be wrong when Trump does it.  The President should enforce the law, period.   Not play favorites based on their personal agenda.

Any university staff involved in hiding illegals should be charged with a crime.
Oh, I'll agree with that, but until compliance is obtained (or at least an end to willful noncompliance with immigration laws) any entity which makes it known that it will ignore those laws which receives funds from the United States Government should have that funding pulled.

It is bad enough that these people commit crimes, we shouldn't have to subsidize them as they do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis