Author Topic: Loretta Lynch And The DOJ Are In Trouble! The American Center For Law and Justice (ACLJ) Has Filed a Federal Lawsuit Against Her!  (Read 956 times)

rangerrebew

Loretta Lynch And The DOJ Are In Trouble! The American Center For Law and Justice (ACLJ) Has Filed a Federal Lawsuit Against Her!

by IWB · Published November 24, 2016 · Updated November 26, 2016

by Pamela Williams
It looks like Loretta Lynch is getting ready to reap what she has sewed.  She has held the FBI back in its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server.  She improperly put a huge burden upon FBI Director James Comey to decide whether to prosecute Hillary Clinton.  It is not the FBI’S duty to prosecute…they can only investigate and recommend an indictment.  She should have been the one Comey went to while giving her the results of the investigation the FBI performed.  Also, the FBI should have been able to do their duties as investigators without any intimidation by the DOJ.

The American Center for Law and Justice want to know why she met with Bill Clinton, the husband of someone being investigated, while her plane was on the tarmac in Arizona.  She basically tainted the whole investigation by doing that.  From what I have read the charmer Bill Clinton trapped Lynch in her plane before she left.  We all know they spoke about the investigation Hillary was under at the time.  What did Bill ask of Loretta?  I think the American Center for Law and Justice will be asking the same thing.  While Loretta was being questioned by the Press, she said they spoke about grandchildren and golf.  I hate it when they treat us like we are so stupid.  I am ready and waiting for Loretta to finally get what is coming to her.  I thank the American Center for Law and Justice for all Americans!

http://investmentwatchblog.com/loretta-lynch-and-the-doj-are-in-trouble-the-american-center-for-law-and-justice-aclj-has-filed-a-federal-lawsuit-against-her/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 03:49:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Looks like time to send the ACLJ some money.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:16:17 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ACLJ has certainly successfully litigated a number of issues.

I saw the story where the DOJ is suing some township in New Jersey for not allowing a Mosque, so yes, the Obama DOJ should be fought tooth and nail.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I do appreciate what they are trying to do. We should always keep trying. However I have no faith whatsoever that anything will ever happen to Lynch, Hillary, Koshkinen, Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Huma, Carlos Danger, ValJar, et al, or any of that whole cabal of criminals with which Obama surrounded himself.

Even though there are people willing to investigate and compile mountains of plain, clear, evidence of guilt, there is currently no one who is willing to prosecute or adjudicate them.

This may change when Trump takes over. But by what he has signaled so far, it may not. And all the blatant criminals of the Obama administration will retire on their enormous government pensions and live happily ever after, with nothing to worry about for the rest of their lives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.