Author Topic: The Darkness That Surrounds Us: A Mashup  (Read 10502 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Darkness That Surrounds Us: A Mashup
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2016, 02:08:04 am »
Hey, Einstein. This is what I think.

We only have a thin veil of darkness that envelops us.

Religion was only ever meant to facilitate your communication with something better than yourself. Even if that is a better you. If it is a means to control YOUR life you should think about that.

Science follows God. The more we know the thinner the veil.

We are surrounded by light. YOU are light. With a little work the darkness disappears. And then where you go you find this sign.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2016, 06:22:04 am »
Science follows God. The more we know the thinner the veil.

Quite the other way around...

That whose foundation is rooted in pharmakopia and alchemy are hardly the basis for finding God.

Think of this:

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil... Prior to Man's fall, when he walked with God in the cool of the evening... THEN he only had knowledge of the good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2016, 01:09:22 pm »
Quite the other way around...

That whose foundation is rooted in pharmakopia and alchemy are hardly the basis for finding God.

Think of this:

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil... Prior to Man's fall, when he walked with God in the cool of the evening... THEN he only had knowledge of the good.

The commandmant was a moral choice: Obey or disobey. Use knowledge to obey or disobey.  The seeking of knowledge to obey or disobey. The use of newfound knowledge to obey or disobey. To everything there is a season.

Everything was created and is waiting to be found. People don't "create" anything. They use knowledge or seek knowledge to arrange information. Take it apart to see how it works.

It is the introduction of free agency. The right to choose. Obey and all things are given in its time. Ask the question right and it will be answered. The gaining of knowledge with experience and wisdom.

Disobey and your knowledge is gained without that wisdom and experience. Use of that knowledge without that wisdom and experience can lead to bad things. Evil exists. Good exists.

Using a match to light a fire in your fireplace is a good thing. Putting a can of gas in your car to drive to the store to buy more matches because you discovered you don't really know how to build a fire in your fireplace is a good thing. A match and can of gas in the hands of a kid to start a nine alarm fire? Then thou shalt surely die.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2016, 03:04:04 pm »
It is the introduction of free agency. The right to choose.

It is also the introduction of entropy - the right to choose is true, but the wrong choice brings death.

So in the end, there really isn't a choice - the knowledge of good is what you need... The knowledge of evil is complication, destruction, and death.

Wisdom chooses good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2016, 10:05:55 pm »
It is also the introduction of entropy - the right to choose is true, but the wrong choice brings death.

So in the end, there really isn't a choice - the knowledge of good is what you need... The knowledge of evil is complication, destruction, and death.

Wisdom chooses good.

Right. The Fall. The loss of innocence. Knowledge without wisdom.

Your nature is good. The first reaction. The first instinct. Your second nature 'will' choose the bad. So important in court cases. Self defense. First nature: I shot the SOB in self defense. Second nature: I shot the SOB in self defense until I ran out of bullets, then I reloaded and shot him some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

Knowledge is power. Use your power, your wisdom. There really is a Santa Clause.
Return to innocence.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 02:48:23 am »
All right people.

I am only going to say this repeatedly.

Merry Christmas!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2017, 11:50:28 pm »

Offline Atenez

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2017, 12:06:15 am »
"The roof is on fire"

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2017, 12:11:25 am »
"Burning Down The House"

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:35 am »
Hey! @Mod2

Over 2,000 views. Zero deaths. Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4Yfdg4Nfw