Author Topic: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
« on: November 27, 2016, 03:12:10 pm »
November 27, 2016
The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
By Richard Baehr

The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states.  No recount ever changes thousands of votes.  I do not think that is the purpose.

The recounts, if done by hand, which can be demanded, may take longer than the last day for completing the official counts in a state and directing Electoral College voters.  If all 3 states miss the deadline, Trump is at 260, Hillary at 232.  No one hits 270. 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_democrats_real_strategy_in_launching_recounts.html#ixzz4RDqEHmR2
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline skeeter

Re: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 03:28:13 pm »
The democrats are doing it to inflame their base. Just like they seek to inflame/enrage blacks, gays, immigrants, women.

Republicans may be self-interested repugnant poltroons, but Democrats are a force for evil in the world.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 08:02:20 pm »
This article is nonsense. As we've seen elsewhere, the votes in each of these states will be certified well before Dec. 13.  Any recounts may not be finished by then, but that emphatically doesn't mean that the vote hasn't already been certified.  The article's entire premise is nonsense.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!