Author Topic: NY Times Trots Out An “Oh Woe is Me” Strawman On Illegal Immigration  (Read 451 times)

rangerrebew

NY Times Trots Out An “Oh Woe is Me” Strawman On Illegal Immigration

by William Teach | November 24, 2016 7:26 am

strawman[1]

I’m quite confidant that we will be treated to man more sob stories from illegal aliens in the pages of the Times, along with many other Leftist media outlets, over the next 6+ months. In this case, a Mr. Lundy Khoy

Mr. Trump: I Am an Immigrant With a Criminal Record[2]

I arrived in the United States on Nov. 12, 1981, when I was 1. My parents had fled the Pol Pot genocide in Cambodia, in which over two million people were murdered. I was born in a refugee camp in Thailand before moving to California, and then Virginia.

None of these facts may seem important, but I assure you, they are. My parents and I were granted legal permanent resident status; my brother and sister, who were born here, are citizens. The three of us were typical American kids, eating Cheerios for breakfast and taking the bus to school. We went to Disneyland and religiously watched the Fourth of July fireworks from the beach. As a teenager I attended school dances in all of their crepe glory. I am not an American citizen, but there is no way I am not an American.

http://rightwingnews.com/immigration/ny-times-trots-oh-woe-strawman-illegal-immigration/print
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:41:17 pm by rangerrebew »