Author Topic: Rob Schneider Just Dropped A Downright VICIOUS Tweet On Democrats — ‘They Haven’t Been This Mad Since…’  (Read 1501 times)

rangerrebew

Rob Schneider Just Dropped A Downright VICIOUS Tweet On Democrats — ‘They Haven’t Been This Mad Since…’
Photo of Kaitlan Collins
Kaitlan Collins
Entertainment Editor
3:23 PM 11/18/2016

Rob Schneider just savaged the entire Democratic party.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/rob-schneider-just-dropped-a-downright-vicious-tweet-on-democrats-they-havent-been-this-mad-since/#ixzz4QYZKNdNZ

Offline rodamala

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's awesome.  I don't tweet, but there are some people to whom I'd love to send that....

Offline musiclady

That's awesome.  I don't tweet, but there are some people to whom I'd love to send that....

Every Democrat I know......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comic Rob Schneider: ‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’
By Mark Judge | November 21, 2016 | 2:48 PM EST

Comedian and "Saturday Night Live" alumni Rob Schneider has been tweeting about the recent election.

In a tweet sent November 18, Schneider wrote, “I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!” He then followed with, “I haven't seen Democrats this angry since we gave women the vote!”

Democrats largely opposed the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery. Many also opposed women’s suffrage, which was passed in 1919 and ratified by the states in 1920.

On November 19-20, Schneider continued:

While the Democratic Party doesn't lack diversity, it does lack graciousness, humility and now control of Congress and the White House.

It is at times like this where WE all need to step back and appreciate how much more WE really ALL have in common.

Saying he's #NotMyPresident is like saying it's #NotMySolarSystem ! HE is and IT is!

more
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/mark-judge/rob-schneider-i-havent-seen-democrats-mad-we-freed-slaves
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️