Author Topic: THE 3 SNOWFLAKE NBA TEAMS Who Refuse To Stay At Trump Towers…The Same 3 NBA Teams We’ll Be Boycotting  (Read 584 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
THE 3 SNOWFLAKE NBA TEAMS Who Refuse To Stay At Trump Towers…The Same 3 NBA Teams We’ll Be Boycotting

Loudmouth billionaire and owner of the Dallas Mavericks,  Mark Cuban predicted the markets would crash after Trump won the election. He barely finished wiping the egg off his face following the historic rise of the stock market, when his team of snowflakes announced they wouldn’t be staying at any of the Trump properties during their season. It’s their special way of showing our President-elect how fully-grown 7 foot+ multi-millionaire athletes with crybaby owners behave when they don’t get their way. The Mavericks aren’t the only team who will be boycotting the Trump properties. Two other teams have announced they’ll be seeking safe spaces where they can stay  cry it out as well. Can you imagine the outrage if a professional sports team refused to stay in a property owned by Barack Obama after he defeated Mitt Romney in 2012?

The Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies, and Dallas Mavericks refuse to stay at any of the hotels owned or licensed by Donald J. Trump.

The boycott by the three NBA team’s sends a clear message that the franchise ownerships do not support the soon to be 45th president of the United States.

Read More At: http://100percentfedup.com/the-3-snowflake-nba-teams-who-refuse-to-stay-at-trump-towersthe-same-3-nba-teams-well-be-boycotting/

I hope this idiotic list does not grow. Who knows if they actually stayed in these hotels, maybe they are just out trying to grab attention.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, I've already been de facto boycotting them.  I'll continue to do so.